• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu3107.png

No Navy can stand match to that Pirate Doomstack, our combined forces lose and the pirates gain like 10 more ships.

That is why some pirate should do pirate states, instead of blockading everyone.

2012-01-06_00001.jpg

England vs Great Britain :D

delete

And here I thought what I posted previously was quick good. Never mind that, I challenge everyone to complete this mission, not sure if it's the ultimate impossible mission besides the colonize wasteland mission:

2012-01-03_00001.jpg
:laugh:

A wild EU3 save appeared!
EU3 save uses incredibly ridiculous challenge!
It's super effective!
Player uses restart game!
Critical Hit! EU3 save fainted!

Or:

A wild challenge appeared!
Challenge uses illogical demand!
It's super effective!
Player uses cancel challenge!
Critical Hit! Challenge fainted!

And here I thought what I posted previously was quick good. Never mind that, I challenge everyone to complete this mission, not sure if it's the ultimate impossible mission besides the colonize wasteland mission:

2012-01-03_00001.jpg
To be fair, you probably shouldn't be playing as the Japanese Emperor... :p

raxdli.jpg

I saw Mazovia as a 3-province state, thought hmm, that was interesting. Later I came back, and lo and behold... Mazovia was Poland. Don't ask me how they managed to fully annex Poland with 0 infamy (And no CB at that! Although I don't think that Calls to Arms counts as a CB, but even so), especially since I checked and they only had cores on like 3 or 4 Polish provinces.

Poor Poland... Can't catch a break from just about any country in history, even alternate histories.

2012-01-03_00001.jpg

You should see Minamoto's mission.
eu3108.png

@DreadLindwyrm - that my France game, and in my previous load there's a screenie of that Japan have a shogun when Minamoto's the shogun. I think that they shouldn't allow Japan to have a Noble Republic when the Shogunate is active...

And this would be another impossible mission if I'm not catholic. BTW,the Papal States replaced Trier on the day after I annexed Roma, and somehow in the history page it mentioned Roma became a core of Trier and is no longer a core or Trier on that same day. :confused:
2012-01-02_00006.jpg

They completed it a few years later when I managed to convert the province. :laugh:

Admittedly, in my Italy game I put colonist size to 200 so that Castille and Portugal would more adequately take the majority of the new world before 1700. Instead I got mega-AI-navarra in South America :laugh:
You will get better results if you set spread of land and sea provinces to 200 years.

Last edited:
Well, here are a couple more.

First, Genoa managed to annex Venice off a Trade League War. From this position, with two powerful CoTs, I see good things in their future...
1haws3.jpg

Second, Croatia Annexes Hungary! I don't know how these unlikely full annexes keep happening (like my pic of Mazovia annexing all of Poland on the last page), especially whilst they don't gain any infamy whatsoever, and don't have cores on any of those places.
jb77m1.jpg

I hereby present the impossible: A very successful AI Tripoli.

At first they got eaten by hungry Byz (me). Then the Tuaregs in sub-saharan Africa re-founded Tripoli, and woved to rebuild their glorious 3-province empire.
Over the decades, their power and influence grew, and they slowly conquered the pagan dynasties of the Sahel. After securing their dominance in Africa, their mighty influence was such in 1750 that they inherited Makassar!

Uber-Tripoli's extent as of 1756:

dw9qa.jpg

25gs3er.jpg