• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For a player maybe, but the AI? (note that yqt1001 is at war with Germany not playing as Germany...)

I got the impression, though, that the country from whose perspective the screenshots were taken wasn't his country, because he referred to Croatia in third person and because of the early Germany.

I got the impression, though, that the country from whose perspective the screenshots were taken wasn't his country, because he referred to Croatia in third person and because of the early Germany.

I am Germany, I just thought it would be easier to explain in the viewpoint of Croatia.

Ah, never mind then. All the countries were referred to in 3rd person, so I assumed you weren't Germany by the screen showing a war against Germany.

How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen:

2012-03-13_00002.jpg

How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen

That's not really an uncommon size for them. If they can survive the first 50 years or so without being horribly crushed by Vij or the Timurids they can end up helping Persia eat away at the Timurids, or annex a particularly large Baluchistan in a holy war. I have yet to see them go very far in actual India though.

Well, certainly Vijaya is close to forming Hindustan, so i think, Rajput gonna have a problem, certainly war is coming.

In A.D. 1501
War was beginning.

A successful Granada these days seems to be rather common, but only the Christian variant. I present to you, the Sunni variant. Also note how morocco became successful without Castillians at the gates.

EU3_53.png

In A.D. 1501
War was beginning.

Someone set us up the border dispute?

Raj and Vaj (Vijayjay) just keep growing. Year 1515

My money's still on Vij. Raj may have Kutch, but they also have a lot of poor Timurid territories.

Anyways, a little oddity I encountered while loading an AI Manchu to get the names of some of their territories.

Manchu-Oirat_Glitch1.png

Manchu-Oirat_Glitch2.png

I even went forward a month and it still said that. Also, +187 relations with a Horde? What are you doing AI?

How big does Rajputana usually get? I've never paid any attention to India really, but the only country I ever see conquering is the Vijays. Until I saw this on the country selection screen:

2012-03-13_00002.jpg

Independent Orissa and Gondwana + Decent Bihar + TPM Delhi + Big Assam + Small Bengal + Big Khmer? + Tpm Pegu + Persia NOT bordering Rajputana, and being quite small. And Nepal being under Assam.

Raj and Vaj (Vijayjay) just keep growing. Year 1515

2012-03-14_00001.jpg

Gondwana and Orisa Eaten by Vijayangar, Bihar divided between Ming china and Bengal, Assam eaten by Taungoo China and bengal, Pegu Eaten by Malacca, which also almost eaten khmer? Persia bordering Rajputana, Timurids eaten, and Khorosan owning khorosan but they lost one province... XD

Also, Some country swiped province from persia? north to oman? Al Hassa?

Oh and nepal, changed its capital province. Still opm though.

AAAnd i just recognized, that country i forget name, is in provinces owned formerly by khmer... Lan Xang? or something... don't remember all those names...

Last edited: