• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok I missed to take a picture the second it showed up. But I did just achieve that achievement in which you need to conquer the whole of France, as France. I achieved it as.. MING! (it was completely random!) ._.

Well, what can I say? Hungary got hungry and started to eat Polish and Horde land until it got full and had a nap, Poland and Lithuania is almost gone! The russian and slavian nations is vassals to Golden Horde and the horde is f**king big, even in 1506. Venice in the biggest power in Italy(?), the Ottomans haven't been to war for more than 60 years! Prussia is acting like a big, discusting skinworm, eating itself further and further into nowhere....

The fact that Iraq is not in Iraq seems to have confused my cartographer.
EU3_10.jpg
Sardinian Columbname?
EU3_9.jpg

could be religious (protestant/catholic/reformed etc) rebels - they seem to be pretty random, whom to defect

The human isn't the only victim of bored German OPMs with too many spies and too much money.

A handful from my recent Burgundy > France game:
HRE Transylvania D:
EU3_5.jpg

Mega Balkanized England: Great Britain, Scotland, England, Wales, Lancaster, and Cornwall all fighting for dominance.
EU3_1-1.jpg

Hmm...1k+ ducats or 1 prestige...tricky.
EU3_4.jpg

Can't tell what's worse: Giant blob horde still being around or the inevitable Blobhemia replacing it.

I'd say the horde, Blobemia does not attack without reason.
Nice, DoB :) although admit that the prussia is a bit odd....

That's not too bad - but how did they survive?
Or rebels?

Oh, don't worry, both Bohemia and Hungary are under PUs with me long before, that's because the horde hasn't killed Hungary

and yeah, i think that Prussia is awesome, wonder if they'll become a Russia of sorts? :)
would prefer Germany.

I was playing my normal Byzantine game, warring with Volga Bulgaria and some other countries when this popped up:
euiiibyzantineintonicae.png

As you can see, my Byzantine empire turned into Nicaea. This was pretty unexpected, but I presume it was because of the Fourth Crusade, where the Byzantine Empire got Constantinople sacked and it was divided into several states (can someone check the date when the Fourth Crusade happened?). Fortunately I can reform Byzantium but this was very, very, very unexpected. The Latin Empire also came out, so I'm at war with them.

Some other notes:
*Wales formed
*Broken France
*Broken Poland
*Hainaut in Ireland
*English with Scotland
*Moravids invading Iberia

Last edited:
Ah, thanks. Though I'm surprised Epirus didn't show up.

edit:Trebizond, Thessalonica, and Epiru(s) declared independence from me a few weeks later. They're all OPMs though.

Last edited: