• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
C8Zam.jpg

Dam that 'colonial conquest' casus belli
Note that Ming has NO possible way to get to me (Terra incognita)

OFF WITH HIS HEAD ! I got seriously lucky in that game.
Got Conquest of Ireland after canceling first crappy mission. Then France decided to gank in and i messed with them a while. Then i got occupy Paris mission and there you have it.
eu34k.png

you should post this in the other thread with the DW Empires. That is such a beautiful Europe ... Me almost cry :(
Just like Winston Churchill before being decapitated ...

EDIT: Just noticed ... WTH - 46 infamy? You are a very mean person, did you know that ?

EDIT: Nice one warcry - and I'm another fan of the pretty borders. Any chance of Bremen forming Germany?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are different people, yes?

EU3_33-1.jpg

See the top entry in the log. I admire their gumption. (The Teutons are the darker grey for anyone who doesn't know - they're bloody coexisting with Prussia again)

EU3_36.jpg

Taking Patriotism to new heights

EU3_37.jpg

Disclaimer: these last two came after a war with France where I accidentally hurt them more than I meant to. I'd meant to save them up for a big bossfight once I became Germany, but I got Conquer Antwerpen and the war drove their Exhaustion through the roof. I still found these two occurences amusing, though.

WE or not, I'm still not sure that's a good idea...

EU3_40.jpg

What do you mean I can't get bigger? Of course Aachen!

EU3_41.jpg

Last edited:
See the top entry in the log. I admire their gumption. (The Teutons are the darker grey for anyone who doesn't know - they're bloody coexisting with Prussia again)

EU3_36.jpg

Aren't they cute? I just love those grey cheeks ...
Oh you Teutons, you will grow one day...

It is vanilla as you cannot see any foreign inscription in the PAUSE text box :D

What?!
Such clean borders in Vanilla?
THE RAPTURE HAS OCCURED

I don't get this one. The PU broke, so what?

(also, OPMs/TPMs warning superblobs is pretty common for some reason)

I was amused by the similarity of the names. Lithuania declared their independence from Poland by electing someone with, effectively, the same name.

I am quite easily amused, though :sad:

Have never seen a successful pope this early before (or at all really). And yes, I'll admit that I cheated 10,000 ducats, mainly because this is going to be a bystander game where I will not interfere at all.

poperd.jpg
[/URL] [/URL][/IMG]