• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sh.jpg

A civil war?

I set Holland free from Burgundy when they still were powerfull,and the Netherlands rebelled from England.

WoW 9th war of the Luxembourgian Agression! :eek:

I always knew that Luxembourg had plans of Global Domination, but no.... Nobody listened to me now look Luxembourg is counqeuring is declaring war on all of europe. Their so powerful they will declare on on of the Biggest European Nations Burgandy.

derrhalt said:
WoW 9th war of the Luxembourgian Agression! :eek:

I always knew that Luxembourg had plans of Global Domination, but no.... Nobody listened to me now look Luxembourg is counqeuring is declaring war on all of europe. Their so powerful they will declare on on of the Biggest European Nations Burgandy.
:rofl:

I wonder if they saw into the future and saw how it was, so now they want to change it, so might as well start somewhere.

o.0

That sucks for Navarra once the personal union ends...

I think in real life the King of Navarre had a lot of influence in Western Europe during the late middle ages/renaissance for some strange reason - actually I think it was because the dynasty there was related to everyone and thus had legitimate claims on a few important thrones...

Now that I really think about it wasn't the henri who won the war of the three henris king of Navarrre befre being crowned king of France?

Here's proof that it's not just crazy European politics that lead to wars agains one's allies. The Native Americans are doing it too!
EU3_28.png

Why?!?!!
EU3_29.png

The power of love :rofl: . Who says that marriages with countries of a different religion group are not allowed?

RMTurks-Trebizond.jpg

comagoosie said:
I now have the most posts in this thread :D
Holy cow, I can't believe I have 81 posts in this thread. And you have twice that many!!

Haftetavenscrap said:
Holy cow, I can't believe I have 81 posts in this thread. And you have twice that many!!

I'm fine being in the top ten ;)

Edit: 11 :D

spl said:
Gah...
I forget how to see the # of posts in the thread... :(
I was 3rd a few months ago
You see the number of posts by clicking on the number under replies in user CP (maybe there's another way).

And you're still third.