• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Errr.. Dude.. Chill out a bit?

jezuw.jpg

What an unusual alliance..

scaled.php

England independent from the UK + prediction of future
What mod are these?

Well you never heard of spell ressurection in rpg games? XD

And it is like you would said that julius caesar did not existed.

Also, you are very narrowminded - you see only things you want to see, don't look at whole reality around you.
I'm still trying to figure out what you meant by this. You need to work on your English, Iwanow . . .

2012061800001c.jpg
I put this in a spoiler so you can prepare yourself for just how strange it is.
That is awesome. Go Georgia! I never see them do that well. Also, is that a vanilla game? A Hindustan forming in vanilla is a fairly rare sight.

Wait... I asked the same question twice? Sorry guys...:(

Five months ago, France had all of England and Burgundy occupied. Now this happens:

mz5DU.png

I've honestly NEVER seen French AI fail at a war, except against a human opponent, so I thought it was strange enough for this thread.

I've also never seen Castille inherit Aragon... ever. Aragon always makes it to 1821. What an odd game.

Possibly the mod's fault? This is my first D&T game.

edit: Oh good God! That green bit in England south of the French region? That's Novgorod. And while not in the screenshot, Morocco just annexed Kent. This is madness!

Last edited:
Dat navara o_O