• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abraxas said:
<image of a few thousand guys running from a beaten enemy>
There are times when I wish they added a "Hang the General" button to these popups

Amen. I hate it- you kill 90% of the enemy while taking but a few dozen casualties yourself- and lose.

I've had some interesting ones lately myself- at one point, I killed 4500 of a 5000-man enemy army. Their morale was at it's last gasp. I had lost 200 out of 4000, and had about 2/3 morale left. And from that point on, they never rolled less than a 7, I, never more than a 1. 500 dead soldiers to 12 dead enemies later, I lost.

I didnt take a screen of it but once as GB, england had rebelliously liberated itself in Connaught, made me laugh, great britain at war with england...

ghyslyn said:
I didnt take a screen of it but once as GB, england had rebelliously liberated itself in Connaught, made me laugh, great britain at war with england...

This happened to me too, England rebeled against GB and their capital was in Brazil. :wacko:

qeii.png

477 years and counting. That must make her one of the longest reigning monarchs in history :D

t0m said:
I have another one:
wierdcharts1.jpg

where is the rest of the religions, the only religion in my mighty papal empire is Catholic yet it refuses to accept that 100% of it is Catholic.

I've had this happen to me, but I've always been at war at the time. And I think that either it only counts the provinces you own towards the religions but all you own towards the total. Or it only counts those you control towards the different religions, but all you own towards the total.

(I don't remember if I were wining or losing the wars)

t0m said:
I have another one:
wierdcharts1.jpg

where is the rest of the religions, the only religion in my mighty papal empire is Catholic yet it refuses to accept that 100% of it is Catholic.

I think its a subliminal message trying to get us to play Pac-Man
pacman_multi_agent.png

t0m said:
I have another one:
wierdcharts1.jpg

by chance, did you happen to offend pac-man or the creator of pac-man :D

I didn't realize just how religious Pac-Man was! :rofl:

t0m said:
I have another one:
--pacman chart pic here--

Did any of your provinces fall under rebel or foreign control by chance? I'm not sure, but I think I saw that too when some rebels had siezed some of my provinces.

I had a game where Poppy was in Mosquito (The territrory in Mexico!) and Sprankle owned all of Amerca (South and North) :wacko: I as the Poms owned Bermuda though, that makes everything cool :cool: :D