• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
It would seem to take a few months to go to and between lisbon and Kamchatka, so all year they would be traveling to and between two cities, kinda defeats the purpose.

Well, if one of your generals can travel between two distant provinces in no time then it might me the same for the rest

Was this Kamchatka incident with 2.1 or 2.2. With the number of improvements in 2.2, I *hope* we see less downright silly AI decisions in the future, but most of the improvements seem to be economic, so maybe not.

Amob_m_s said:
Was this Kamchatka incident with 2.1 or 2.2. With the number of improvements in 2.2, I *hope* we see less downright silly AI decisions in the future, but most of the improvements seem to be economic, so maybe not.

'Twas 2.1

comagoosie said:
It would seem to take a few months to go to and between lisbon and Kamchatka, so all year they would be traveling to and between two cities, kinda defeats the purpose.

They could just travel a bit southwards and spend the winters in Indochina.

In the latest MMG, without human intervention AI Serbia is living and actually prospering (look at the date):

jadam said:
In the latest MMG, without human intervention AI Serbia is living and actually prospering (look at the date):
I had that happen too once, it freaked me out

also in that game croatia ended up owning all of venice's provinces, so that was one strange game :D

EU3_2.png

Is it me or does Brandenburg have a lot of manpower for a 4 province nation?

Both are hessian. Thuringia does not exist and both provinces have same colour. I know, because I annexed them a little later.
Btw, this was my first game I diplo-vassalized and diplo-annexed the whole way from the Baltic Sea (playing Mecklenburg) down to the Adriatic Sea (Krain). I formed Germany without a single war :rolleyes: