• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got a lucky PU then didn't feel like releasing them as a vassal. And no, no special event. I just put a missionary there and he converted the entire province in about 2 weeks.

I got a lucky PU then didn't feel like releasing them as a vassal. And no, no special event. I just put a missionary there and he converted the entire province in about 2 weeks.
Too bad he decided to quit immediately after...

Well, it is something of a sparsely populated province. His biggest difficulty was probably getting them all in one place and converting the moose to get a majority.

jamescameron.png

Given that Cameron is a popular Scottish surname and that James is very heavily weighted in the Scots name file, I don't think that's terribly strange at all.

IT DID IT! YAY!
(aaand then the rebel collapse hits)
Edit: Wait, it's the same culture group. Cores for everyone!

Also you seem to have the Kingdom of Gland up there.

IT DID IT! YAY!
(aaand then the rebel collapse hits)
Edit: Wait, it's the same culture group. Cores for everyone!
Yeah, they formed France like the next day, so I'm glad I grabbed the SS when I did! And France got back their cores on Brittany, Normandy, Burgundy, etc. so maybe there'll be some movement and consolidation in Western Europe after 200ish years of stability.

Also you seem to have the Kingdom of Gland up there.
It's a strange-smelling country. Best not to go there.

Given that Cameron is a popular Scottish surname and that James is very heavily weighted in the Scots name file, I don't think that's terribly strange at all.

I agree with James being the most likely name in the file but there are like 30 surnames for it there :) though I admit it's just funny rather than strange actually.

Well unless it is low morale issue, this just supposedly mean, yusuf is genious generals... maybe he used avalanche to destroy your forces? XD

Anyway... lol, don't use more artilery than infantry!!! It will mean your artilery will be destroyed during shock phase, and you don't want this to happen. Artilery need to be in second row!!!