• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Picks a rifle*
Prepare to meet your Polandball.

10114725.jpg

10114905.jpg

10114926.jpg

Last edited:
eu36i.png

I think somebody's going to get one massive lunk of coal from Santa this year. ; ). The Mongol Khanate's been very naughty, indeed . . .

The end of my Cherokee Game. Twas a very strange game indeed...
eu38v.jpg

See, people, this is why Paradox don't develop the rest of the world. If there's no player in Europe, hell breaks loose.:laugh:
eu39m.jpg

eu310.jpg

eu311v.jpg

The Inca survived without any help for me. The fact that the European only started colonizing in 1625 may have something to do with it.
eu312.jpg

The Zapotec are in same situation as Inca. In fact, they even attacked me a few times.
BONUS:
The Corfuan empire!:blink:
eu313j.jpg

All these creamy-colored province belong to Corfu!

eu36i.png

I think somebody's going to get one massive lunk of coal from Santa this year. ; ). The Mongol Khanate's been very naughty, indeed . . .

I really wonder how the mongol khanate managed to get that much infamy being a horde. On the other hand it's probably just infamy left from last time they plowed through asia :p

1000 pages reached, amazing and perhaps strange...

I really wonder how the mongol khanate managed to get that much infamy being a horde. On the other hand it's probably just infamy left from last time they plowed through asia :p

1000 pages reached, amazing and perhaps strange...
Honestly, even I don't know how they got it either. I haven't been paying too much attention to the Eastern lands, much less MK. However, that region is one helluva mess, even more so than typical. Maybe somebody else can figure out the picture below and tell me what happened? :p

eu37i.png

And for the record, I never noticed MK expand west beyond those two provinces I've claimed there. Everything west of that used to be Kazakh lands, until Delhi and I brought them to their knees. All of the chaos happened (south)east of there.