• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I'm way past it now, I didn't think it was that deserving of a screenshot, or is it that odd? There was another one a while ago, the last remaining province of Scotland had French nationalists and the nationalists occupied that last province and then it became French.

Here comes a whole bunch that I've gathered the last months!

Look at Denmarks relations. Nice to see a succesful Gotland once in a while^^

EU3_29.png

Sinai is occupied by... Georgia! And it is the ONLY province occupied by... Georgia!

EU3_4-1.png

These Aquileian nationalists love Aquileia so much they've conquered it!

EU3_4-2.jpg

The Byzantine Empire decided that they should start their new empire in... Corfu! As a Sultanate!

EU3_6-1.jpg

This isn't really strange, but I founf it hilarious that the two superpowers that France and England are in my game decided to fight this great war because of who should be king of a one-prov-minor.^^

EU3_7-1.jpg

And last, I couln't resist this: look farthest down at the message thread. he must be really nice ruler! =D

EU3_9-1.png

This seemed odd to me :cool:

PetitBourgeois said:
Could you post it larger please? (Not as a thumbnail)

Yes have repaired it.

Yey! Go Gotland ! :p

Nimic said:
Regarding your third screenshot, Järnblomma, that says Revolutionaries, not Nationalists =P

Uh... uhm... err... Shuddup! :p

I honestly didn't notice that... it's my first game of IN. I refuse to take respnisbility!!! i plead incompitence! :D