• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here is the pic. It was even worse than I remembered. Only Meckenburg and Austria was non-eletorial members.

2nonelfv6.gif

Duke of Wellington said:
Oh that part, I was looking at the call to arms :eek:o That really is a very big army.
Yeah, I missed it too when I first looked at it. He should have highlighted that part of the pic.

Emperor_krk said:
'Tis Cyprus.
@that great big French army: didn't Paradox announce that in EU3 there will NOT be such big armies?
Yes, but it seems that France is the new Sweden.

What the heck is anybody doing with 3,000 artillery??? :wacko:

Not even Napoleon wanted that many guns.

AdmiralNelson said:
What the heck is anybody doing with 3,000 artillery??? :wacko:

Not even Napoleon wanted that many guns.
Each regiment is considered to be 1000 men, regardless of how many artillery pieces it has.

Fulcrumvale said:
Each regiment is considered to be 1000 men, regardless of how many artillery pieces it has.

Ah! Now that makes sense.

On one level. ;)

Piggy said:
Well considering he had 65 other regiments 3 regiments of guns isnt that much.

You are right, but I didn't understand that 3,140 artillery translated to 30 guns in EUII vocabulary. See above comment. :)

Emperor_krk said:
'Tis Cyprus.
@that great big French army: didn't Paradox announce that in EU3 there will NOT be such big armies?

That's a little less than half the size of my French army in EUII. Is that France's whole army?