• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PetitBourgeois said:
Ouch.

And Paradoxia's not in Sweden? That's blasphemy.

Sweden had already been taken :p Johan and co had to resign to occupy the former New Sweden :D

Fridrick von Guttenberg has enough work on his hands to keep order between the men in the camp of Van I think;).

Capibara said:
All hail the new mighty ruler of Paradoxia :D

EU3_4.jpg

ah... the fruit of my idea is finally beginning to show *sob-sob*

Seriously, when is that mod gonna get out, I can't wait to conquer the world in the name of Johan!!

Fijj said:
I get it.

Don't worry, we have a large noob population that are dumb.

No, it's just that it's not strange.

but leik hoo r we kidin we r dumb cuz we c tings lik dis all teh tim

Maybe because we aren't noobs it doesn't appear strange to us, eh? Maybe because we see it often? :mad:

Now I wasn't expecting this...

mintng1.jpg

Should make for an interesting game.

Do I release Hungary and her neighbours as vassals, or administer everything from London? God be praised the English Empire. :)

Enewald said:
Hmm, some odd marriages and tribals and arabs everywhere. :)

Capibara, when is that mod coming out?!?!?

In about two weeks ;)

That's no Empire!

This is an Empire (European part)
map2hy4.gif

"That's no empire, that's France"
I think that for 250 years after the inheritence until the game ended France's ownership of the entire area was never threatened.

From the same game, we also have Persia, or Iran as they want to be called when they are a Theocracy.
map3hl6.gif

And not a big nation like the above, still something worth showing. Oman with colonies. Oman took every signle province with military force from England Japan and Portugal. None of the provinces ever became muslim. Also the same game
map4he4.gif

I played Ireland