• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Japan!? In Alaska!? Absurd!

Thats why I did it! :)

if34i1.png

Nothing strange in this.. Utrecht. Just look at the year.

My heir didn't have to wait forever for the old emperor to die...

Old_Heir.jpg

... it just SEEMS like forever... :(

An example of what happens when you call a crusade... poor Oman
10q9qg3.png

In case you don't know your history, Hannibal, who died in 50 AD, was a well-known philosopher:
a9mzvl.png

Rome has decided to put aside their history with Gaul, and guarantee their independence:
2jez9li.png

eu317g.png

So, the Doges of Sunni France have lived a prosperous life ever since I forced their release from the imperialistic Zaragoza. Zaragoza's crusading against the Protestant minors of France interfered with my coalition with Bohemia that has long secured peace between the Protestant and Sunni peoples. And so it was with great shock to see their northern neighbors make a shocking claim!

eu319.png
eu318.png

Champagne, once a mere few provinces, had become the dominant power in the region. So powerful were they, that they REACHED THROUGH TIME AND SPACE in for themselves to claim the honor that was becoming France.

eu324.png

The people of Champagne through off the shackles of their old regime and literally banished there own monarchy into Sunni France, where the banished monarchs seized power and overthrew the established religious order. The insanity of Champagnian people shall go down among history as the day when the fabric of the universe was shredded and CHAOS ensued . . .

eu321.png

Miscmods .799, Shattered Europe

eu317g.png

So, the Doges of Sunni France have lived a prosperous life ever since I forced their release from the imperialistic Zaragoza. Zaragoza's crusading against the Protestant minors of France interfered with my coalition with Bohemia that has long secured peace between the Protestant and Sunni peoples. And so it was with great shock to see their northern neighbors make a shocking claim!

eu319.png
eu318.png

Champagne, once a mere few provinces, had become the dominant power in the region. So powerful were they, that they REACHED THROUGH TIME AND SPACE in for themselves to claim the honor that was becoming France.

eu324.png

The people of Champagne through off the shackles of their old regime and literally banished there own monarchy into Sunni France, where the banished monarchs seized power and overthrew the established religious order. The insanity of Champagnian people shall go down among history as the day when the fabric of the universe was shredded and CHAOS ensued . . .

eu321.png

Miscmods .799, Shattered Europe
I hate that so much when the AI takes Form France. I remember nurturing a Metz to a formidable size liking the change of deep blue in France and he goes and decides to become France :mad: