• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gosh, that screenshot just goes to show that the AI can't manage an empire.

No, no, no . . . >.<. I don't think you people understand the magnitude of Tibet. Sovereign Tibet is THE most surprising thing in that shot. This is not up for debate. It IS the MOST surprising nation in that shot. To even suggest that some other nation (I dare not even speak their names) is more surprising than Tibet is blasphemous!

You have to admit, though. Communist China collapsing into dynasties that have been dead for ages -is- pretty interesting/shocking. The fact that Tibet also broke off is just icing on the cake :3

If I created another post committed to blowing my sarcasm out of proportion, I think I would just get old. :p. So yes, there are indeed many seriously wrong nations in there. :D. Commie China turning into Commie Yuan, Tibet, etc. makes that mod seem a little broken . . .

If I created another post committed to blowing my sarcasm out of proportion, I think I would just get old. :p. So yes, there are indeed many seriously wrong nations in there. :D. Commie China turning into Commie Yuan, Tibet, etc. makes that mod seem a little broken . . .

What mod is it anyway?

You know what I find weirdest about that?

Texas actually looks a lot like Texas:

200px-Map_of_USA_TX.svg.png

I can assure you: That IS Aitrociv
It's the same map-model as in Aitrociv :p

That mod looks kind of awesome. I'm going to have to have a look at it.

eu31a.jpg

Where to begin...

Spain and Scandinavia formed.
Venice is the new Byzantine Empire. They have Egypt too.
Transylvania is main Balkan power.
Ferrara is main Italian power.
Cyprus expanded in Anatolia.

But the worst of all is...
eu3mapche1600111.png

It's 1600 and there's ONE colony in America, the Hanseatic colony of Pernambuco!
(I'm Cherokee BTW. I reloaded as Bavaria because I wondered why I didn't see any ship.)

OPM Portugal is the ONLY nation with QFTNW. Here's the extant of their exploration:
eu32r.jpg

Last edited:
poor Ulm :(

infamousy.jpg

ok, I am not a veteran player though I know EU3 for quite some time - but seriously, how much infamy a human player can possibly reach? because I didn't look at the "infamy-meter" very frequently, but now I'm bit of shocked:rolleyes:

ok, I am not a veteran player though I know EU3 for quite some time - but seriously, how much infamy a human player can possibly reach? because I didn't look at the "infamy-meter" very frequently, but now I'm bit of shocked:rolleyes:

Sadly there's a bug that when you burn a colony in a high population province you can get a ridiculous amount of infamy for it :( (I got 999 infamy for burning a colony in one of those 999999 provinces in china)