• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Think it was said once before, but it wasn't until the 1700s that the Urals were widely considered the boundary between Europe and Asia, so, if we were to be completely honest to the game's time-period, that really should be Golden Horde Asia.

I think that before 1700 the boundary between asia and europe was not so strict as it is now.

I think that before 1700 the boundary between asia and europe was not so strict as it is now.

That i can confirm. The border of Europe was changing trough time. The first concept was Christianity aka the Christian continent Europe, then later as religion lost on influence the border moved west until a Swede designated the Urals as the border, trough until today where the real border of Europe is, is disputed.

Yes...but that was just propaganda. :p

We have to take today's boundaries for Europe because the game's definitions can't change...so it'll have to do.

Found this to be quite interesting...
eu35.jpg

Urban revolutionized the art of siege warfare? :p Urban Warfare?

First Fez took over Okinawa, currently it's vijayanagar, so Ryuku decided to relocate to Japan. And the country below them is catholic iraq. I think Ryuku revolted from them, after religious rebels defected to iraq

This one may seem unremarkable, but i'm actually hovering over the button. I didn't get relations improved with anyone... i guess that happens when your the only shamanist country

Can you figure out what went wrong here?

Krakow and Prussia are Christian...
Unfortunately the succession war didn't end up happening, i inherited them instead.

Last edited:
Found this to be quite interesting...
eu35.jpg

Urban revolutionized the art of siege warfare? :p Urban Warfare?
Urban was the Hungarian guy who created the Ottoman grand bombard in 1452, which permitted the Sultan to take Constantinople the next year. Oh, the irony!

From my Mysore AAR(shameless advert).
nR459.jpg

You might ask what is wrong with this one?
See those names on the map, it forms Austria-Hungary xP
F0jpE.jpg

Syria: We dont want to be part of the mamluks anymore!
God: No Syria, You are the mamluks.
And then Syria was the mamluks.

The no, you are x. And then they were x is a reference from popular culture, that I don't know.

I think it was from this horrible fanfic for Half-life. Where, after a 'story' he just ends with 'and then John was a zombie'.
[video=youtube;0R0ZZF4O0K4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R0ZZF4O0K4[/video]
Here it is.