• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
That chart is as big as the one of wine prodution. Clearly the people who have drunk themself reckless have stoped to belive in god, presumingly because they belive that God is a greedy bstrd as he'll only give you as much wine as a small cracker with the picture of a dead guy can suck up.

:rofl:

...I think you're onto something.

Old people invade paradox!

advisor.jpg

These are some old people. That Friedrich fellow never died, either - I eventually replaced him with a much younger specimen.

oldadvisorsck6.jpg

Here, we see that decades of unending war leads to a very confusing stability crisis.

unknownstabilitydc8.jpg

Not strange, but so far is the largest single rebellion I've yet seen...

hugerebellionti7.jpg

...And the smallest.

smallestrebellionyd6.jpg

He's just a couple centuries early.

winstonchurchillbz5.jpg

The Irish are having a wee little bit of difficulty.

irelandrebellionsif5.jpg

Remember the Ottoman Empire instability pic? Well, this is how the OE looks a bit later on. Most territories have been lost from defections, while some others were released according to peace deals.

balkancrazinessqa5.jpg

How many capitals do I have?

numerouscapitalszd2.jpg

I actually had a ton more, but by the time I noticed and took a screenshot, they were slowly disappearing.

Captain2 said:
heres something i was a little suprised to see
:D First one for me :rofl:

Just started playing Papal States after doing WC as Poland. I wish someone really worked more on it, in middle ages pope really mattered and catholics shouldn't declare wars like crazy and well... should be more cooperative...

That is quite adequate:

eu334bi8.png

Got a pope that wanted to bring holy word through the ocean:

eu324ns8.png

But then problems started...
eu335yd4.png

And got only bigger [there was France there too, but agreed to white peace after conquering 2 of my valuable provinces]:
eu346wn5.png

Still living and trying to survive. Any good tips on reducing inflation [20% and 5 loans] and well, beating 70k burgundian army? :)

Shad Barshemoth 20% inflation 5 loans, 0 manpower, you are at war with everyone, and that you are giong to go bankrupt = 1. you are going to have to cede some provinces to get peace. Hopefully then your profits outweigh your loans. 2. take a risk and invade all of the countries and ask for only ducats. 3. Cry.

I started a new game as Brandenburg. I spent about 5-years putzing around, beating up a couple weaker states .... I stopped for a bit to have a look about and saw this:

Brittania.jpg

Francois Le Conquerant is attempting to follow in William's footsteps.

I dunno what they did to England, but that took all of about 15-months and the got Calais in the deal as well. I kinda hope they can hold onto their new lands ...

I know that Brittany starts the game at war with England, but they normally start by going for White Peace and ending the war, let alone having Brittany take three provences. This could turn out to be the earliest release of Cornwall by the AI :rofl: