• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
95% of the way done with the Ryukyu conquers the world achievement, just saw this and it made me laugh.
"Yeah, I put a North America in your North America so you can Colonize while you Colonize."

As a side note, Republican Dictatorship is my new favorite government type. The Imperialism casus belli on every nation seems incredibly cheap. ;)

eu3game2011-08-1221-37-59-87.jpg

Last edited:
Yo dawg. I heard you like WCs, so I put a world in your world so you can conquer the world while you conquer the world.

We need to go deeper.

I demand a detailed AAR where you go through every single step you made to conquer the world as Ryukyu.

I'm way beyond the point of doing an AAR (my earliest save is 1615), and do not feel like conquering the world a third time (had to restart when 5.1 came out since it says your saves are from another user) but once I do finish it I may start a thread on tips.
It's taken myself almost four months of play with around four hours a day of dedication to accomplish this, so don't expect an easy ride if you go for it... :/

I'am nearly as suprised to see sucessful rather Morocco, and Iraq. Iraq is usually much smaller for me.

But that could be you playing as Polotsk. That is the only big blob and I can't see the year nor the contry you play as.

I'am nearly as suprised to see sucessful rather Morocco, and Iraq. Iraq is usually much smaller for me.

But that could be you playing as Polotsk. That is the only big blob and I can't see the year nor the contry you play as.

He's France, I believe.
The marked army is standing in south Spain if I see that correctly.

Wait what's that yellow in Scandinavia? Utrecht?

JoVDI.jpg

All right, Bohemia, just siege the other province.
Few days later...
JoVDI.jpg

Bohemia can't choose :p
Yes, I know something's wrong with my provinces, but what?

Yes, I know something's wrong with my provinces, but what?

You're using a non-standard font. If you install Divine Wind on top of a version of HttT with a custom font, this happens. Old fonts don't work with Divine Wind.

You're using a non-standard font. If you install Divine Wind on top of a version of HttT with a custom font, this happens. Old fonts don't work with Divine Wind.

There is a garbled font solution in the tech support sticky.

He's probably France, since you can see their army counters and those of their neighbours. He's definitely not Polotsk. Unless he got a personal union with France and the disbanded all his troops... :D