• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That has actually happened to me three times now, I think there something about how they are set up to prevent take-overs such as that.

There need to be more people sieging a fort than there is defending it; so you pop up a 2k rebel army on Rhodes and some die to their army and now you have 1500 trying to siege a fort with 2000 defenders... -> the siege will last indefinitely.

Displayed -0.02 war exhaustion from DotF, but when I check it in the panel where you "buy" DotF it shows -0.03? Which one now is correct?
z2.jpg
Cyprus conquered!
z1.jpg
Chagatai helping their allies Sibir killing rebels!
zzz.jpg

This is (sadly) very common :(

Why? Just because, Scandinavian/Spanish countries like owning some beach (never mind their own land)
btw, SWITZERLAND? LOL

It isn't strange to see landlocked countries called into war by coastal allies, so I don't see why you're surprised about Switzerland being involved. And yeah, Ottoman ganks are incredibly common.

YdwTX.jpg

France was completely pushed out of France by their neighours and i though they had been dead, apparently though they had inherited Hungary which is now the new french homeland.

The entire nation is still Hungarian for some reason.
Unless they use settlement policies, have a CoT, or have at least one cosmopolitaine province adjacent to a hungarian province the culture won't spread.

(Which raises the question of where all the cosmopolitaine colonists come from)