• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ottoman Empire owned by my Athens

chance_57822th4.JPG

Hmm.. Nations seem to have a knack for ending up where they probably don't beong in my game.

(For the record: Brunei is in Indonesia)

bruneijf9.jpg

And they're at war with Sibir. Talk about clash of cultures.

Wow.

I never thought I'd see that.

The Englishmen in your game are not true Englishmen. A true Englishman must hate a Frenchman as he hates the Devil.

;)

::edit:: By the way, where is England? You've got the mainland covered in light blue. Has His Majesty the King migrated to Ireland?

AdmiralNelson said:
Wow.
The Englishmen in your game are not true Englishmen. A true Englishman must hate a Frenchman as he hates the Devil.
Actually, they are supporting the two province Sweden you can just see on the screenie. I just finished annexing the ones who actually voted for me. I'm going to have to take out England fast :p

::edit:: By the way, where is England? You've got the mainland covered in light blue. Has His Majesty the King migrated to Ireland?
Yup, that he has. England did a smashing job at the start, taking all of the isles and forming Great Britain by 1500. Then England revolted, in Ireland. For a time, they had 2 provinces in Ireland, and 6 in central Europe (Inherited Bohemia) :wacko:

Pellucid said:
Well, did you look at their relations? -199...

Haha, fair enough. :)

Nimic said:
Actually, they are supporting the two province Sweden you can just see on the screenie. I just finished annexing the ones who actually voted for me. I'm going to have to take out England fast :p

Ah! I understand now. :)

Yup, that he has. England did a smashing job at the start, taking all of the isles and forming Great Britain by 1500. Then England revolted, in Ireland. For a time, they had 2 provinces in Ireland, and 6 in central Europe (Inherited Bohemia) :wacko:

:rofl:

redsoxfan825 said:
This one's pretty weird. I understand them owning it. But, its their capital and only province; after the Mamluks overran North Africa.[/IMG]
Easy explanation. Morocco owned Sardinia but it was probably controlled by rebels. When the Mamluks took the last Moroccan province, their government fell, which moved them to their last remaining province: Sardinia.

Pellucid said:
Easy explanation. Morocco owned Sardinia but it was probably controlled by rebels. When the Mamluks took the last Moroccan province, their government fell, which moved them to their last remaining province: Sardinia.

or it was control by for example spain, it revolted and wasnt reconquered in time, so it became morroco (which had already been annexed by spain)