• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_12.jpg

This one's like a game! Try to find all the stupid stuff!

Scotland is in England
Papal states are on Iceland
Castile has nearly moved to North Africa
Venice is in Bulgaria
Silesia is in Romania

Oh Crime and Crimean Asia?

You don't have any images in the post.
I updated it now.
fjjpe9.png

Portugal colonizing in 1421 (Remember though that with Spread of Land and Sea provinces at 25 years which is what I always set it on, it'd mean Portugal actually discovered America before 1400.)
Note that:
I started in 1393, due to the usage of the Steppe Wolf Mod
The screenshot comes (shortly) after I discovered the provinces.

I take maybe a little too much pleasure from seeing the British Isles and Teutonic Order in that screenshot.

Having failed with ships, the Europeans decided to reach Japan on foot.
eu39.jpg

A few years later even Injuids fell to Lithuania.
You know you're playing a Paradox game when Lithuanian and Japanese borders meet in Western China. :blink:

Should be easy to fix, a missing semi-colon after "The Fall of Byzantium" or there abouts.

I think my favourite one there is Colombia... looks like Colombus tried a slightly different route to sail to India.

Madeira.JPG
I don't know exactly what they're sending to my army. Zombies, maybe?

Also after seeing some battles on this thread I wish I'd screenied the 92K GH vs 101K Austria, Bohemia, etc. battle- from c. 1423.

Hey, why not make it an even 50 posts-
Fastreform.JPG
Fun w/ religion. I'm not involved in Europe; other than defending myself from their crusaders.