• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
Explain yourself!! :eek:

One of my many test campaigns in MMG2 where I'm trying to find the best way to take down Denmark early on, as Sweden.

I scrolled down and saw that. :D I think they went for a white peace afterwards though. :(

I knew you people where just here to spam!

I'd insert a pic here, ut they''re on another computer.

EDIT: Hey, I'm on the top list.....

I didn't say anything

Where was that Inca Empire again? Is there a unification event for them?

where%20is%20inca%20empire.jpg

My ally Ragusa took advantage of the situation.

ragusa.jpg

(they lost them again later on)

England had some foresight, their only European province is now Gascogne.

taqamkuk.jpg

Apparently, if you cycle troops each time they enter battle they're counted again. In reality, i had 12K infantry, 12K cavalry.

france%20nearly%20whiped%20out.jpg

I thought it was a bright idea to whipe the armies of the Ottomans. Poland had already inherited Lithuania and diplo/force-annexed Pommerania, Bohemia, most of Hungary, Teutonic order and some others. I now see this is already old, they took 4 provinces of Novgorod a while ago too. Still, they only make 60 ducats per month (that's monthly income on the first slider page, right?). They maintain an army of 120.000+, larger than Ming (who have more provinces).

mega%20poland.jpg

I'm a little scared. :(

That's nothing compared to Lithuania:
EU3_78.png

Edit: I'll try to search more screens to show all it's extension, don't mind the OE thing, it's from one of my previous AARs

Bah that Poland doesnt scare me...

Gather your forces together, focus on his armies one at a time, until his manpower is brought to nil. Send a couple spys in to squash his stability, then stand back gigling as the rebelscum tear it apart.

I believe this one only would be fun to those who know a scandinavian language.
NoBrain.jpg

And here we got some scary norwegians. Whever they got all that money from to build all that stuff (constructions going on in every province), and where the heck they got a colonist from to colonize Lappland (MMG2) I have no idea. (and sweden voulenteerly released Finland as a vassal for no particular reason)
NorwegianRiches2.jpg

Who dares oppose the mighty Norwegians, Controller of the Curia and in an union under Denmark!
NorwegianRiches1.jpg

And last... that ledger-compiler guy is going to be sacked.
BigScaryNumbers.jpg

FrostPegasus said:
Blackadder has finally done it.

blackadderrr8.png

All Hail King Edmund!

Huzzah!

I wonder where Baldrick went

FrostPegasus said:
Blackadder has finally done it.

blackadderrr8.png
There's another funny thing in there: England allied with France? Inconceivable!!

mandead said:
Baldrick's diplomacy.

Ah! A cunning plan if ever there was one