• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1749 AD: After not being able to gain control of the curia for half a century despite reigning over more than 200 catholic provinces, Aragon finally perfected the necessary technology to just clone their cardinals :happy:

2012-07-07_00001.jpg

Too early...too early...

:eek:hmy:OMG - I never knew such good rulers existed. I've heard rumours, but never seen any proof ... until now. :eek:hmy:
Heresy!KILL HIM NOW!

i got such king. Also got such heir. And he was high legitimacy. And he inherited the throne. I was france.
heresy!die! :p

I wouldn't be able to stand this,if i were you i would save and reload :p

I wouldn't be able to stand this,if i were you i would save and reload :p

How would saving and reloading help? If you save and reload, you get back to the state you are in now. He should NOT save, and load an autosave. That is, if he wants to cheat.

Well i think he meant that...

Or course he did. But I hear people say "save and reload" all the time and every single time I think "But that doesn't work!" :wacko:

eu36.png

New Death & Taxes as Aztecs, formed Mexico. Europe went crazy...

Bradenburg conquered all that and only became Emperor last year, making it it's sworn duty to destroy all protestants.

I don't know how the Mogol Khanate formed but it is allied with the other hordes in central asia, since China is divided into ~ 8 states nobody has expanded and subdued them. Sadly, they have better tech than me -.-