• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, Western Africa was apparently not enough for the Pope and now he's moving further down to Ivory Coast...
Apart from that, Morocco has been clearly pushed to Asia. Who knows, they might eventually end up being the New Korea.
EU3_6.jpg

Last but not least, Foix and Tuscany started to get pieces of South America...
EU3_5.jpg

Foix and Tuscany... You mean those water-derived nations that are too weak to gain access to the sea, less so colonists? Honestly, that's intriguing...

Wel I have been doing a hands off game and while checking to see if it hadnt crashed I have found the weirdest world I have ever seen.

5rvFL.jpg

First things first ROMANIA! AND ITS MASSIVE!

Q6lmW.jpg

And Iberia was founded by Granada, though it was catholic Granada. Oh and the Roman Empire has blobbed a little. Bavaria is also very close to forming Germany. I think Orleans must have inherrited France or something, its the only possible way i could see them achieving anything.

4qlKx.jpg

Russia stop eating the Hordes you're getting fat!

h4ojS.jpg

I didnt even think Danzig could form let alone be a constitutional republic far before that is possible in the game!

pqeyh.jpg

Best for last, Mughals and Hindustan formed in the same game and the Mughals aren't anywhere near their home land and instead decided that China was a much nicer place to live. I have no idea how any of those things actually happened.
238.png

Is that really AI.......
o.e

Wel I have been doing a hands off game and while checking to see if it hadnt crashed I have found the weirdest world I have ever seen.

5rvFL.jpg

Q6lmW.jpg

And Iberia was founded by Granada, though it was catholic Granada. Oh and the Roman Empire has blobbed a little. Bavaria is also very close to forming Germany. I think Orleans must have inherrited France or something, its the only possible way i could see them achieving anything.

4qlKx.jpg

h4ojS.jpg

I didnt even think Danzig could form let alone be a constitutional republic far before that is possible in the game!

pqeyh.jpg

Best for last, Mughals and Hindustan formed in the same game and the Mughals aren't anywhere near their home land and instead decided that China was a much nicer place to live. I have no idea how any of those things actually happened.

Wait is this just vanilla?

In any case, it is beautiful *snif*

5rvFL.jpg

Q6lmW.jpg

4qlKx.jpg

h4ojS.jpg

pqeyh.jpg

Do things like that happen art least semi-often in Death&Taxes?
If so, I'm gonna get it immediately.

5rvFL.jpg

Q6lmW.jpg

4qlKx.jpg

h4ojS.jpg

pqeyh.jpg

Too much madness. My brain cannot handle it.

Q6lmW.jpg

Do very big countries like that ever fall?
I really enjoy Death and Taxes but the ai is to stable for me, even on high agressiveness.

Do very big countries like that ever fall?
I really enjoy Death and Taxes but the ai is to stable for me, even on high agressiveness.

AI.. TOO stable...
I never thought I would hear that..

You want to know what I think is madness? You people spamming the crap out of this thread by not cutting down on Eliphas8's post. XP

Anyway, my question to Eliphas is: When did you start your campaign?

also yes big countries like that do fall, bavaria was torn apart by rebels.

Awesome! This is so rare! The Netherlands have fo- wait...what?
2011-10-08_00001.jpg

This happened in Death & Taxes (which quickly became one of my favourite mods, due to the empires actually getting quite nice borders, and countries forming more often, though this is a very wierd case), and I have no idea why. The Netherlands didn't actually form, but seem to have rebelled from someone. How they got the core is something I'm still puzzled about, the only other core they have seems to be in Ghent.

Heck, it's quite a strange game indeed. Bohemia expanded into Hungary quite nicely (although they have an army that's far larger then mine, even though I have Burgundy as a vassal, which is the same size in the screenshot.), Pommerania is pretty big, although they've recently received some DoWs, Castille formed Iberia after annexing Portugal and invaded Italy instead of North Africa, and the Ottomans aren't pushovers!