• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey is there a post I can reference for more information about this luck factor feature in the game that Mr. T and other mentioned earlier in the thread? I'm really intrigued.

ElectricEel said:
Here's a strange screenshot.

battleofnijninovgoroduu1.jpg
What the!??!?

Sparta at Marathon! :D

Technically, it could be possible that Scotland formed GB by annexing england, then Cornwall formed through rebellion and conquered england, then formed England.

AdmiralNelson said:
Who formed Great Britain, if not England?

England must have rebelled from Great Britain at some point though I did not keep an eye on that part of the world.
England consists of Ulster (capitol) Connaught and Leinster.

There's got to be someone who can do it. After all, at the start of the game, England is the only country which can become.. England. It's a bit odd, actually. The event says you need a British main culture to do it, which includes lowland scottish, but Scotland's main culture is highland scottish (despite having more with lowland, if I'm not mistaken).

Nimic said:
There's got to be someone who can do it. After all, at the start of the game, England is the only country which can become.. England. It's a bit odd, actually. The event says you need a British main culture to do it, which includes lowland scottish, but Scotland's main culture is highland scottish (despite having more with lowland, if I'm not mistaken).

Aye, you're correct, but that's a pretty easy fix.

AdmiralNelson said:
Aye, you're correct, but that's a pretty easy fix.

Yeah, I thought about doing that myself. I've got this innate barrier against messing with the game though, it almost makes me feel like I cheat. I'll probably do it though, things that are odd are just crying out to be normalized. I also considered making Sicily being able to form Italy (wrong culture), but that's probably more because I want it easier than with Milan :p

I'll probably do more of those, I want to see the AI form bigger countries occassionally too.

Rebels took Rome and "Sicily" appears. Here I help it win the war against the Papal States.

And how fortunate for me: now I can vassalize Naples (again) and diplo-annex Rome 10 or so years later while the popes have to go back to Avignon (the new capital of the papal states) and stay there whether they like it or not :)

My friend's Austria save file. 1511 AD.
Inheritances: imbalanced? :D

Last edited: