• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6i40og.jpg
I propose pausing your campaign as Russia and reloading as either France or Austria and forcing them to make war with each other. Then sit back and eat some popcorn while you watch from a distance by ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of Cyprus. >.>

Mighty Granada, that just got facerolled by Burgundy and now has 0 soldiers left. Thought I'd better take a screenshot now that it might collapse

eu31l.png

eu32p.png

Also, England was formed by Northumberland :D

Last edited:
"Get access to the coast" - When 2 maritime provinces don't count as access...

Screen Shot 2012-03-17 at 23.42.11.png

Also, one from this very page - I click Last>> and it points me to 1106, then doesn't let me continue to the mythical 1107/8 pages. I can only dream about what is contained in these elusive tomes.

Screen Shot 2012-03-18 at 11.29.06.png

Dat Granada, never seen such thing.
And where is Portugal? They are at war with them. Also nice Anhalt/Milan (I bet u are one of them).

About Portugal, I literally don't know. I've tried looking for them, I'm guessing they're hidden somewhere in the colonies.
And no, I'm playing Hindustan :) You can see the stretches of my borders (green) in the middle east.

"Get access to the coast" - When 2 maritime provinces don't count as access...

View attachment 50447

Also, one from this very page - I click Last>> and it points me to 1106, then doesn't let me continue to the mythical 1107/8 pages. I can only dream about what is contained in these elusive tomes.

View attachment 50448

You need to hover to mouse over the question mark in the upper left corner and it will tell you which province is needed to complete the mission.

Last edited:
waYcE.jpg

What? This early already?

Last edited:
I don't have the screenshot, but in the first day of one of my games as France, England somehow declared war on Creek!

I don't have the screenshot, but in the first day of one of my games as France, England somehow declared war on Creek!

The cache needs to be cleared. Things like that aren't too uncommon when the cache starts acting up.