• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

I don't think they realize the war is over...

And that's Portugal in eastern Finland, and England in Smaland (sp?) :wacko: On a related note, which I sadly (or perhaps not ;) ) do not have a screenshot of, the Swedes managed to totally lose a war against the Danes while being ruled by one King Johan II. :eek: He even died not long after Sweden had to cede provinces to Denmark...

Last edited:
comagoosie said:
I am really trying to hire a general with the name of "castro" but alas castro is not in \Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\common\countries\norway.txt. I might have to mod it in. ;)

EDIT: darn 2999 :(

And spl takes 3000.

You could always try to get a Spanish advisor with that name. Preferably a military or government advisor, although the spy advisor looks the most fidel-ish.

SeedSnatcher said:

I don't think they realize the war is over...

And that's Portugal in eastern Finland, and England in Smaland (sp?) :wacko: On a related note, which I sadly (or perhaps not ;) ) have a screenshot of, the Swedes managed to totally lose a war against the Danes while being ruled by one King Johan II. :eek: He even died not long after Sweden had to cede provinces to Denmark...

:rofl:

Yep, it's a good thing that didn't happen during the early testing phase, back when the real Johan could've seen it happen. He probably would have died, just like his virtual counterpart in your game, with the shame.

spl said:
Mod it in!
Viking longboats in the 17th century?
I might mod it in and send a screenshot, but I think it would be too weird/dangerous to have a norwegion named "fidel castro." That would not be a good combination, having an aggresive norwegian combined with a shrewd cuban.
spl said:
EDIT: 3000! Take that comagoosie.
:rolleyes: the crap I get everyday :rolleyes:

;)

Naxos goes conquering richer lands!
EU3_1-4.png

Ming sends me men to help fight rebels....a whole lot of men....(while I complain about lag)
EU3_2-4.png

Long live the Naxonian King!

I think Ming exceded a bit when they sent help against the rebels :D

spl said:
Ming sends me men to help fight rebels....a whole lot of men....(while I complain about lag)
Don't you just love the pre-gunpowder Asian units? Samurai skill displayed at its best! :D

comagoosie said:
yeah sometimes this happens yet I haven't seen this recently, what version are you playing.
Don't you get to keep cores on provinces controlled by your vassals?
Also, I've sometimes seen the game say I have control of a province so my core will never run out, but I don't actually have control, and the core does run out eventually. could be related...

I'll have to get NA soon... :D

I got 4 Messages right after each other. And it gets worse, now the world wants to be my allied, and the Holy Roman Empire is begging for me to join!
eu3-20080212-191924.png

This is just my allied nations going to war upon 2 small nations
eu3-20080212-221442.png

Last edited: