• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Steppe wolf the coin the sabre the pigeon

What's with all the rebels in China/Russia?
Uncontrollable Revolution
(Rebel):-Spread the word comrades!
(Me):-But you are already in a communist country?
(Rebel)-We don't care!We fight for the prolet!

eu3game2012050300184278.jpg

I was wondering what is strange about Burgundy, whose throne I am about to claim and that is it: king rulling/serving as regency council for no heir. 0 legitimacy. Eh?
Besides, is it possible to get out of such crisis without changing gov?

... around 1450?

Well, that's not to likely. That event really should require the capital to be in Europe or something.

eu3game2012050300184278.jpg

I was wondering what is strange about Burgundy, whose throne I am about to claim and that is it: king rulling/serving as regency council for no heir. 0 legitimacy. Eh?
Besides, is it possible to get out of such crisis without changing gov?

If that happens the nation will eventually get a real ruler (it takes a few years, I think).

Actualy roman empire was trading with oriental countries... so it could be possible that someone that was somehow family-related to julius casesar, traveled east, and somehow he or his kin, managed to get to japan, and somehow get to the japanese royal family.

If something like that were to happen, I think it would more likely have occurred sometime in the centuries in between. Rome to Japan is an unlikely trip.

Found it pretty hilarious that the papal states got fully occupied by liberals but the rebels refuse to make peace (and that the papal states can still afford 2 units).

papalrevolutionaries.png

Also I dunno how I'm allied in a war with it considering I'm of reformed faith and they should generally hate me.

Found it pretty hilarious that the papal states got fully occupied by liberals but the rebels refuse to make peace (and that the papal states can still afford 2 units).

*img*

Also I dunno how I'm allied in a war with it considering I'm of reformed faith and they should generally hate me.

rebels cannot break a government when the country is at war.

An interesting religion situation in the Caucasus that happened in a handsoff Whole World game. Genoa had gone berserk in the Caucasus, stretching all the way to the Caspian. As can be seen, they had started converting some Shamanist areas to Catholicism when, surprise, the Protestant Reformation began in Genoa! They converted, and now it's spread a little as well. And we've got what used to be Orthodox Georgia, plus the Sunni Ottomans and Syria, and even a little Shi'a Persia and religionless rebels making an appearance!

6pRJ0.jpg