• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's the coup de grâce of this crazy game.

1806. Hindustan inherits Qing.
They quickly crush rebellions. They immediately start converting the Chinese to Hinduism. They warn every single one of their neighbors and start picking them off one by one.
Troops? 1 million. Over twice the next largest.

Here's the coup de grâce of this crazy game.

1806. Hindustan inherits Qing.
They quickly crush rebellions. They immediately start converting the Chinese to Hinduism. They warn every single one of their neighbors and start picking them off one by one.
Troops? 1 million. Over twice the next largest.

And ur brittany. I wonder how long it will be before they will reach your border.

EDIT: Near endgame, so i think it is impossible. Still if you would convert it to viki i think it would be able to be AI conquering the world.

You know what's crazy? I never see Ming die off completely. And just like in the shot above, they hole up in the smallest of areas. And for some reason nobody ever wants to finish them off.

Step 1: Extend Timeline
Step 2: Acquire Time Machine
Step 3: Acquire Nuclear Weapons
Step 4: Acquire ICBMs
Step 5: Nuclear Annihilation
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit!
For who?

He surley is a great man. EU3_23.jpg

I found it fitting for him to rule Bohemia.

Attachments

• r8t17.jpg
    r8t17.jpg
    440,4 KB · Views: 109
@Confucius Rex: You really need to convert that game to V2. That is the most powerful AI country I've ever seen.