• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[video=youtube;KbQyqX9iu_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbQyqX9iu_M[/video]

Defend the crystal to the last man, brave Egyptians.

British amphibious ships thread merged

hordesdestroyed.jpg

I've never seen the hordes being destroyed so early... vanilla 5.1

The black market?

In other news, Scotland needs a new modifier to stop it getting overrun. Resist the English is overpowered and unnecessary.

ScoRag.gif

Resist the Ragusans, though, is an essential game balance issue.

(Note: Yes, that is Scotland, I just don't like how the yellow clashes with Castille)

922EAB95FD9484363E09FEAE4035F52722BC1A09

France, you're not supposed to be in South America...

Nor is Alencon supposed to be in California.
60B53842FA52FEA350894D5CDB4E619412EA4F19

Also, I was for fun looking up the names of the generals of my junior in my Personal Union, Castille... and well... there was a bit of similarity...
alfonsogenerals.jpg

My game has gone completely off the rails.

A Mongol Dynasty ruling Austria? Now, Astrakhan is Orthodox because they were converted by the Georgians before they collapsed. But how did they get a Mongol Dynasty to begin with? The Oirat Horde is Buddhist.

Morocco went crazy for a while and started invading Northern Europe. They converted a bunch of Hanoverians to Islam. Then Morocco collapsed and we end up with this.

I have no clue how this could have happened. Joseon offered me (Brittany) an alliance, because I thought they wanted help in a war against Khmer. Somehow they got me involved with this. Now I'm the leader and I can't even negotiate with Shoni.

Mod is Death & Taxes.

My game has gone completely off the rails.

A Mongol Dynasty ruling Austria? Now, Astrakhan is Orthodox because they were converted by the Georgians before they collapsed. But how did they get a Mongol Dynasty to begin with? The Oirat Horde is Buddhist.

Mod is Death & Taxes.
The way it probably worked is that Oirat got a member of an orthodox dynasty by pretender rebels, dynasty is random with pretenders. This can get weird when you factor in ddynasty's spreading through mariage, ive got a picture where Great Britain is of the same dynasty as the Byzantines.