• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hang on, you didn't mention the strangest thing about that screenshot - the AI appears to have formed Russia!

It's Death & Taxes, so you don't need any specific provinces for Russia, just 25 Russian ones.

It's Death & Taxes, so you don't need any specific provinces for Russia, just 25 Russian ones.

That is a much better system

So, in my Byzantine game, I sent some patriot rebels to take Rhodes. That was 40 years ago, and when I load up, it appears that the Knights really don't want to give up that island.

EU3_8.jpg

So, in my Byzantine game, I sent some patriot rebels to take Rhodes. That was 40 years ago, and when I load up, it appears that the Knights really don't want to give up that island.

EU3_8.jpg
Why not reconquer them? they kind of suck and rarely have any allies beyond maybe Venice putting them in their Sphere of Fear

150% siege?

Not so much strange as sad:

France had the mission "Annex Orleans"...

EU3_Ooops.jpg

Ooooops...

HOLY ****! I mean...er...thanks...

gJ2xF.jpg

You have no idea how ridiculously amazing this is when you're going up against a France with 6 times your income and army size.

That has actually happened to me three times now, I think there something about how they are set up to prevent take-overs such as that.