• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some bad news: Ethiopa's union with Austria ended.

Some good news (from the Burgundian Austria game):

ireinher.jpg

Ireland inherits Naples, PU with Bavaria (who are fairly large in this game).

Oh, and France has moved itself south (to escape that horrid Burgundian blob).

Hungary is trying to form yugoslavia :D

At the time of the screenshot, about 720 ducats, or two to three months worth of investment. Unfortunately, there seems to be a separate stab cost addition that increases with the amount of provinces you own, independently of how much your provinces cost stab-wise.

The whole system is really strange when you get over 100% Reduction, I had a Stabcost of 720, too...... As a HRE which owned everything up to Tibet, when overextension hit for some odd months it went up to over 20k and kept fluctuating.

Some bad news: Ethiopa's union with Austria ended.

Some good news (from the Burgundian Austria game):

Ireland inherits Naples, PU with Bavaria (who are fairly large in this game).

Oh, and France has moved itself south (to escape that horrid Burgundian blob).

I feel very sad, when I look at those... borders - I should call them that, but I really don't want to...

I think Burgundy inheriting Austria changed the balance so much that the rest of the world just gave up on making sense.

Well, Austria wasn't that large at the time of inheritance (at least in comparison for themselves). Normally I would not be worried, but the rest of Europe is so divided at this point that it appears only you or Sweden (whom I recommend an alliance with, considering their proximity to yourself + they are colonizing like crazy) have a chance of taking them on.

Who is HRE?

maybe it's just me, but since 5.1 bavaria tends to eat that "palatine-line" in almost every game - something that wasn't so usual before

they usually failed before as they wouldn't ask for MA and accept a white peace after some time of occpying Franken ... that's great!
Now they are a potential mid-sized ally against Austria !