• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if something similar has been posted before.

Was browsing through some of my older saves and found this. Poor Sweden having only Stockholm left and never seen Finland being formed before.

finlandhv5.jpg

the first muslim emperor of holy roman empire in history....

oh, i took over utrecth. it's currently one of my core province

if u dont know what or where is atjeh, it's a province in north sumatra island of indonesia

Korea follows in Dai Viet's footsteps and explores Canada.

EU3_1.png

Huron and Iroquois actually waged a successful war against France and Castille. And they got a favorable peace too, those are the post-war borders.

EU3_2.png

I happen to find Protestant France kind of surprising.

EU3_4.png

Avignon protestant ? :rofl:

Great screenies all!

I am flabbergasted to see ducat totals in nany of these screenshots in the thousands and tens of thousands! I'm on fire with jealousy. I can never get far enough in this game to earn more than 200+ ducats/year ! :( :wacko: :rolleyes:

chefportnen said:
A monarch is never late, nor is it never early! He ascends precisely when he means it to!

haha :D

but why is it johan the 4th :p

The largest army of rebels I've ever seen: 35k!

EU3_6.png

Also, meet the uber-CoT of Vattern: almost every province in the world considers this its CoT. Always happens when I load a save, then once the new month starts everything goes back to normal.

EU3_5.png

chefportnen said:
Also, meet the uber-CoT of Vattern: almost every province in the world considers this its CoT. Always happens when I load a save, then once the new month starts everything goes back to normal.

EU3_5.png
that is one kick ass cot, i wonder what a monopoly would be like there