• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its a shame that the map always turns out so barmy, It makes things like your Germany (which looks awesome) just look odd on the map. You should play 'World Police' and make the map look prettier. Also how much of Austriaaaaaaaah is cored?

I wish the AI had this thing called sensible expansion, wouldn't have to manipulate the map to make it look good. France and Spain actually looked pretty good too before they decided to fight hopeless wars and get Aragon/Flanders force released.

Austria seems to be more than half way cored... since most of those newer provinces to the east are huge in land area it is kind of deceptive. They have their Balkan provinces cored, and most of the former golden horde's 1399 starting zone cored. They inherited wrong culture Bohemia so there's a big chunk of non-core, and the timurid conquests were more recent.

A few rules would make it a bit more sensible. Like making provinces outside your culture group appear less attractive to the AI, and something to avoid 'tentacles' of provinces, and enclaves.
That Austria will become quite terrifying to fight if that all cores, the steppes I think are low in tax but reasonable in manpower, the main Russia area has huge manpower and reasonable tax and it probably has access to a lot of trade goods and COT's. They also has General Winter on their side. I wonder how much is forted as well?

EU3_94.jpg

We all knew that Austria can into space, but I've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden Horde ate the Russian states, then Austria ate the Golden Horde, and then ate the Timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in India that the Timurids had. And then Austria inherited Bohemia.

The funny thing is, Austria is still #3 in income behind Germany and France. I was going to take the germanic cores in Austria, but then I decided that this Austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.

So... beautiful :eek:

eu3_94.jpg

we all knew that austria can into space, but i've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden horde ate the russian states, then austria ate the golden horde, and then ate the timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in india that the timurids had. And then austria inherited bohemia.

The funny thing is, austria is still #3 in income behind germany and france. I was going to take the germanic cores in austria, but then i decided that this austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.

arrgh kill it with gradual decentralisation and dynastic strife.

During my game , France , spanish succession scenario :

England declared war on Iroquois without troops there , they got steamrolled , made white peace ... the Iroquois kept the unfinished colony ... well done , England!

don't get me started on BadBoy pionts...

test 36: How long can i survive on non-stop war...

eu34.png

should I? yes, i should...

eu35.png

ONWARD TO A WORLD CONQUEST!

eu36s.png

*yawn* i havn't looked at my stats in a while... OH GOD, IT CANT BE UNSEEN!!! 474 infamy!

ps: was my first game so i was messing with all the functions and seeing what would happen... and yes i used cheats till i figured everything out :p

Last edited: