• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
aztecokinawanv5.jpg

Religious rebels :rolleyes:

Ahura Mazda said:
You've conquered all the way to Russia and Kongo from Bihar! :eek:

Bihar sure needs better luck than they have in real life- this summer, news from Bihar are
Bihar "solving" food problem, and
floods in Bihar .
So I play with them- just not really conquered all the way to Europe- I only conquered some, and made them a bit rich: Bihari empire (if you see it - ~70 provinces) is richer then 40 other richest countries of the world put together :)

lol

nice explorer!

eu32ml3.jpg

i somehow scroll to Asia and see what's happening... wth? :rofl:

i almost start to think it's Guangxi Clique before moving my mouse on just just to find that's one of the most awesome nations :eek:

eu32bh4.jpg

Last edited:
Ah religious rebellions in China, gotta love the way that swings!

Lord Boreal said:
Ah religious rebellions in China, gotta love the way that swings!
Those aren't religious rebels. Those are the mysterious Cantonese Patriots that have no Cantonese country to defect to, so they behave strangely (usually they defect to Korea).

Beautiful! I hope they will get a lot from this war and become a power that survives and later expands even more!

Edit: And your Mecklenburg, judging by the manpower, is huge!

Ahaha they could annex the Ottomans!

Skinner_Empire said:
I think hes just the HRE
I am indeed, athough I've conquered all of Scandinavia and I'm slowly moving southwards. I was going to go for France, but Spain inherited them and Portugal. Spain's my ally, but it's still scary...

Jaspume said:
I am indeed, athough I've conquered all of Scandinavia and I'm slowly moving southwards. I was going to go for France, but Spain inherited them and Portugal. Spain's my ally, but it's still scary...
Pic or it didn't happen

Ahura Mazda said:
Pic or it didn't happen
Of what, the Spanish inheritance?

Edit: Here it is, if it's the one you wanted to see.

EU3_33-2.jpg

They now have a fair amount of Burgundy and some more french territories. (I'm about 10 or so years ahead from this screenshot) The worst thing about it is all the territories are cores. No falling apart due to rebellions. :(

No-one even comes close to the amount of troops they have at the moment. (Nearing 200k I think)

Last edited: