• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oman, Tripoli, and the Mamluks also have that dynasty. It's more likely you got it from them. But that still doesn't explain how they got it. Oman especially is a bit closer, though.

That would be in an extremely strange screenshot if someone else had gotten the dynasty :D

Well, I'd say it's about as strange as it is now. Considering it's Muslim nation getting a dynasty from Hindu Majapahit, I don't think it can get stranger. Maybe Majapahit shared a dynasty with a Muslim Indian nation the Ottomans had a RM with, and that RM ended and that nation lost the dynasty at the same time as the Ottomans?

Well, I'd say it's about as strange as it is now. Considering it's Muslim nation getting a dynasty from Hindu Majapahit, I don't think it can get stranger. Maybe Majapahit shared a dynasty with a Muslim Indian nation the Ottomans had a RM with, and that RM ended and that nation lost the dynasty at the same time as the Ottomans?

I can tell you right now, nothing of the sort happened, I am the Ottomans, I never RM'ed a nation in India. Maybe it's a bug to do with the beta patch?

Maybe Majaphit got conquered by a Muslim Indonesian, and they releaed it as vassal (so they would be Muslim) and then they fell to rebels? Hinduism collapses pretty often so it would be possible.

Its weird, thats for sure.

But we may be able to chalk it up to the beta patches.

This game has gone from 5.1 -> 5.2 (16th) -> 5.2 (30th)

Its weird, thats for sure.

But we may be able to chalk it up to the beta patches.

This game has gone from 5.1 -> 5.2 (16th) -> 5.2 (30th)

As far as I know the beta patches haven't done anything to change dynastic spread. It's probably similar to what Dutchemperor described.

Maybe Majaphit got conquered by a Muslim Indonesian, and they releaed it as vassal (so they would be Muslim) and then they fell to rebels? Hinduism collapses pretty often so it would be possible.

Ok now conquer Sicily let's see their alliances wait wut ¿¿
EU3_23.jpg

I present to you the great colony of 200 souls in Antigua, that belongs to no one. Shows 40 growth/year but doesn't grow. And has Carib culture and animist religion.

In multiplayer game, my OPM vassal wasn't exactly OPM, but had a colony... So once I had annexed him I asked another player in the game to incite the natives and get rid of the colony for me (not playing a colonising game). As he sent the last spy I got the event that can give +200 colony size among other choices. So, just for fun I went for it with the above results. :p

I present to you the great colony of 200 souls in Antigua, that belongs to no one. Shows 40 growth/year but doesn't grow. And has Carib culture and animist religion.

You found the lost colony of Roanoke! :eek: :D :p