• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well. france being france is normal. I do the same in my france game.

EDIT: France is allways a country that like to push other nations like a thug ;). We should call it TBBB - Thug, big blue blob! ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 47579

I've never seen Spain implode so thoroughly.

Oh, I do it almost every game in european region just to keep them checked. Last time I did it circumstances of my nation were somewhat odder though — Great Britain with capital in Orleans and Queen Elizabeth Rurikovich the Holy Roman Empress.

Not sure how this happened.

eu3munstercv.jpg

Otherwise, the German Munster is my landlocked 2 (3 including CV) province vassal. Cape Verde was originally colonized by Castille, and I have no clue how Munster got it, especially without naval power..considering they don't have a mainland Europe port. I didn't help them in anyway, but I must congratulate them for securing a nice port for me to diploannex later on. :)

Attachments

• eu3munstercv.jpg
    eu3munstercv.jpg
    326,9 KB · Views: 32
Not sure how this happened.

Otherwise, the German Munster is my landlocked 2 (3 including CV) province vassal. Cape Verde was originally colonized by Castille, and I have no clue how Munster got it, especially without naval power..considering they don't have a mainland Europe port. I didn't help them in anyway, but I must congratulate them for securing a nice port for me to diploannex later on. :)

If I were you, I would break the vassalisation, wasge 2 wars on it, so it has only this island left, and annex Papal States untill it relocates to this island :p

Did you know there was a witch in the Larissa's mountains during the 16th century ?
Someone told me that there is still a place in Greece that no one know about it, because this witch kills everyone entering her 'realm'.

How do I know that ? Well, I think this witch works at PI now. Because I did now have the IG proof that she exists and will never allow that anyone come to her home ! (except Kallocain, apparently).
Permanent Terra Incognita in Greece

Ireland formed from a revolting Munster pretty early. England took QOTNW as second NI already, they usually take it as third and they have taken Reykjavik, this is a perfect setup for colonisation of north america and it almost never happen, I could barely have done it better myself :D

eu3.png

show_img.php

hmmm namefail with tripolis in german version .
Note : Its a Vassal by me , France. as you can see left . thinks that should be strange , because in 5.1 should this errors away so.... lets have fun. note click on it and make it in a new tab to see :/ and whats wrong with the mamluks?