• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CleverClothe said:
Other times you wonder if that alliance you made was really such a good idea (Cleves dragged TO into this):
questionablealliance.gif
Who won???

Sondrety said:
Who won???

:rofl:

the natives there are a pain in the ass

Yeah, Florida is right next door and so much better (strategically speaking), its not worth the effort except in a close MP battle.

Other times you wonder if that alliance you made was really such a good idea (Cleves dragged TO into this):
questionablealliance.gif

Teut. Order: "I can't see what's going on! Are we boned?"

Cleaves: "Yep we're boned..."

(Thank you Futurama!)

Viper1989 said:
Teut. Order: "I can't see what's going on! Are we boned?"

Cleaves: "Yep we're boned..."

(Thank you Futurama!)

At least TO is somewhat seperated from the BASCOLAN (Big Ass, Scary Coalition Of Large, Angry Nations), but it still is in very deep trouble.

Wow. Guess those guys relly don't like you. :p

piff133 said:
Impressive. How did you pull off a rebellion like that?

I don't know, but for sure I did something to piss them off. I thought the first rebellion of 20 regiments was already impressive, but they kept on coming... (there were in fact 3 rebellions, of 20 regiments each)

Needless to say I could not do anything against it with my 15,000 army until attrition had killed most of them.

It is my first 2.1 game, so maybe the new revolt risk has something to do with it.

[EDIT] Now that I think of it, I was at war with France when the revolts occur. Maybe they used to spies to incite revolts. Before I would always ignore these notifications, since the actual risk of a revolt occurring was not big, but with the new patch this might have changed.

Sure is a big change then, if you incite a revolt in someone's capital and they get 60 regiments of rebels. Much more fun though.

Last edited:
Now rebellion size is based not only on manpower, but also on tax value. I would imagine that revolts around COTs are going to be killers.

Well, it will be fun with revolts that actually matters and that is not simply considered to be something equal to wack-a-mole.

WOW IF THATS REAL THATS AMZING.

Or maybe we used a little Revolt code action???

u know a little revolt 236 code???

Revolts are alot bigger with the 2.1. But it also makes the game mor fun and challeging. But 60000, :eek:, that would be hard to put down :p
derrhalt said:

Why would anyone create revolts in their own capital ;) :p

Wetew said:
Revolts are alot bigger with the 2.1. But it also makes the game mor fun and challeging. But 60000, :eek:, that would be hard to put down :p

Why would anyone create revolts in their own capital ;) :p

Idk maybe he wanted to post this pic. Just pointing it out that it is a possible case. I don't see the point. but its possible he could of dont this himself.

derrhalt said:

No, no, everything is real. I think France just used some spies on me.

I would not even know how to use this code. I am telling you, revolts are fun in 2.1!!! :)