• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
huh, it takes so long for my next stability?

eu3200fa0.png

800 years later awwwwwww

Why not raise the investment in stability? ;)

<whistles> :eek:

Can you post a pic of your exact boundaries (the message boxes obscure the view in your last one)? I'd like to see just how big that makes you (or, just tell me, how well had Sweden done up to that point?)

I don't know how this happened, but I sure wouldn't want to be that lone colonist... (And I am wondering where he got that 6% growth rate.. asexual procreation? :rofl: )

Rysz said:
I don't know how this happened, but I sure wouldn't want to be that lone colonist... (And I am wondering where he got that 6% growth rate.. asexual procreation? :rofl: )

They're just lying the population to save on taxes. ;)

Last edited:
Amob_m_s said:
<whistles> :eek:

Can you post a pic of your exact boundaries (the message boxes obscure the view in your last one)? I'd like to see just how big that makes you (or, just tell me, how well had Sweden done up to that point?)

Sure, it's all original borders though. This is actually later in my game but I haven't expanded anymore lately.

I still can't believe it happened - I had hoped it would eventually, but at the same time and decently early in the game... ? :eek:

Chamber said:
Sure, it's all original borders though. This is actually later in my game but I haven't expanded anymore lately.

I still can't believe it happened - I had hoped it would eventually, but at the same time and decently early in the game... ? :eek:

cool, thanks. I was just wondering if Sweden had picked up anything in Russia, but apparently not. Guess you couldn't be that lucky.

Chamber said:

I am reminded of that time I was busily building my english colonial empire, with vague intentions of eventually annexing Scotland to become Great Britain.

"My liege, we have inherited the throne of Scotland..."

Spared me the effort.

spl said:
I think Chamber is the luckiest EU3 player ever! At least from a historical standpoint.
Quite possibly true! Hell, Ive never even had ONE inheritance. :mad:

germanpeon said:
Quite possibly true! Hell, Ive never even had ONE inheritance. :mad:

i got one in my game as Portugal, inheriting Castille :D and her colonial empire.

this is possibly the greatest battle i ever seen, hell, nearly 200 regiments are involved...

eu3195nf4.png

eu3196gw0.jpg

and they all died, i predict that most of their men are unreliable mercenaries that deserts in battles :rofl: or maybe it is my 5,6,6 general...(just using mixed order vs their whitecoat)

but the point of the screenshots is to show the stupidity of the usage of troops by AI.

Last edited:
Chamber said:

Nice. Now, if you played Magna Mundi, you could actually declare yourself to be the Kalmar Union, and would have cores on all those nice Scandinavian provinces.