• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Happened to me the other day aswell. My Vijayanagarese (is that the right demonym?) soldiers in Brazil (yes, I took it from Portugal after they supported Britain's holdings in India) fought alongside Catholic zealots against Portugese patriots. Immediately we killed each other.

So, I've been hearing about AI Poland not being able to into space very well in Vanilla--Lithuania breaks away too quickly, the Golden Horde is at their door, and etc. Well, Death & Taxes takes a step in the opposite direction. And then it takes another step. And then it keeps going until you get something along the lines of
polandintospace.png

Behold! The great unified kingdom of Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary! Poland can into space indeed.

So, I've been hearing about AI Poland not being able to into space very well in Vanilla--Lithuania breaks away too quickly, the Golden Horde is at their door, and etc. Well, Death & Taxes takes a step in the opposite direction. And then it takes another step. And then it keeps going until you get something along the lines of

Behold! The great unified kingdom of Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary! Poland can into space indeed.

Are those actually PUs? I can't remember what those colours mean on the diplo map.

Would liked to bombard with >20 pics, but I guess I'll divide them into weekly posts.

Full moral army with 6-6-6 general lost, what's incredible is the loss amounted to 550 artillery units with no infantry nor cavalry casualties.
2011-12-26_00028.jpg

A Hungarian Hungary with no Hungarian provinces (they can cultural shift if they want)
2012-01-05_00007.jpg

Hungary giving its core on Wien, Austria's Capital
2011-12-02_00005.jpg

Royal marriage pays off...with my junior union. Does that mean I get a new heir? (I don't :laugh:)
2011-12-16_00004.jpg

2011-12-16_00005.jpg

Muscovy's migration
2011-12-14_00001.jpg

AI Denmark joined HRE at some point (Maybe after they inherited Lüneburg)
2011-12-20_00027.jpg

The shoguns
2011-12-31_00003.jpg

2011-12-31_00002.jpg

Bohemian Mughals :confused:
2012-01-05_00004.jpg

War of Australian succession 1417 - Take that, von Habsburgs :rofl:
2012-01-06_00031.jpg

Lastly for this week
How the hell did Brandenburg get into this mess? (I PUed them by sheer luck)
2012-01-05_00009.jpg

2012-01-05_00010.jpg

Are those actually PUs? I can't remember what those colours mean on the diplo map.

Yep. All PUs. I saw them myself. Don't worry about not remembering--the same color is used for vassals, IIRC, so it can be confusing.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot: Poland's the Holy Roman Emperor too. And, as Byzantium, I've already gotten into a war with them in the past, so relations are borked. If I'm not careful, Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary's might just become Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary-Byzantium in the near future..

Yep. All PUs. I saw them myself. Don't worry about not remembering--the same color is used for vassals, IIRC, so it can be confusing.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot: Poland's the Holy Roman Emperor too. And, as Byzantium, I've already gotten into a war with them in the past, so relations are borked. If I'm not careful, Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary's might just become Poland-Lithuania-Bohemia-Hungary-Byzantium in the near future..

I want to see them inherit. That will be crazy.

polandintospace.png

If I recall correctly it gives them Restoration of Union mission-CBs on both Hungary and Bohemia.

(Plus it adds that nation formation and makes poland overpowered in general)

I want to see them inherit. That will be crazy.

I'll be sure to post another screenshot here if they do, provided they haven't run me over beforehand. Hopefully, if that does happen, their tech speed will end up in the gutter, which might give me, the current leader of the Oriental tech group (not saying much, but still) an advantage.

If I recall correctly it gives them Restoration of Union mission-CBs on both Hungary and Bohemia.

(Plus it adds that nation formation and makes poland overpowered in general)

You are correct, Poland did indeed get a "form union" mission on Hungary--I saw it when I checked Poland out. I'm assuming the same thing happened to Bohemia. Too bad, too. Bohemia was the emperor and my buddy when Poland force-unionized it. I guess this means that this sort of super Poland happens more often in D&T than in vanilla (as if the screenshot didn't already tell me that), but I'm still impressed.

Hmm, in my D&T games, Poland usually gets eaten by Bohemia. The same goes for Austria. Lithuania usually eats into the hordes and prevents Russia from forming. A shame, really.

Nah, Poland isn't OP in EU3. (all the nations excluding PU's & France are vassals :p)
10xaa84.png

+ a core on Novgorod & Bogjutar.

And yes, Baden inherited Bohemia due to which i can't form Jagiellon (you need 150+ relations with BOHEMIA and not the owner of Bohemia..), snaking into GH for better borders later.

I recently started playing EU3 after I bought it, then I stumbled upon this thread:rofl:

A few fun screenies:

33lgwhg.jpg

Armenia and Karaman decided to divide the Near East between them. More interesting are the two OPM hordes, Crimea and Nogai.

Admittedly, in my Italy game I put colonist size to 200 so that Castille and Portugal would more adequately take the majority of the new world before 1700. Instead I got mega-AI-navarra in South America :laugh:

eu384.png

A VERY successful Cornwall, unfortunatley France decides to visit them 30 years later.

eu3101.png

Ancestors of Napoleon perhaps? :eek:

eu3104f.png

Oh, hi Bohemia. :)

eu3105.png

Bohemia's techonology is so advanced that they've invented Flying Boats.

eu3107.png

No Navy can stand match to that Pirate Doomstack, our combined forces lose and the pirates gain like 10 more ships.

2jezn2v.jpg

Okay uh, this is my first DW game. I haven't played since IN, and I have to ask, is this normal? First, Burgundy ate France, which has controlled three provinces and hasn't done anything significant in over a century.

Next, that's KOREAN East Africa. What in the world?!

Lastly, the colonial situation is just baffling. The east coast is split between Aragon and Sweden, which is fine I can give a pass on that. But that's Flanders in Canada! Mecklenberg and Savoy in South America! Catholic Granada in the Rio de Janeiro area! I swear I don't remember IN having this kind of craziness.

I will admit though, I'm enjoying it. <_<