• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Doing a hands-off game as Cyprus. Started in 2010. Expect much more images soon.
First image of the game:
Quebec in Russia. No, just no.
euiiiquebecinrussia.png

Doing a hands-off game as Cyprus. Started in 2010. Expect much more images soon.
First image of the game:
Quebec in Russia. No, just no.
euiiiquebecinrussia.png

Hardly surprising considering the mod. Year 2017, seriously?

Should be the other way around. It's a pain to see independent Ukraine.

** тboй мaт, if you understand.

Yes. Ukraine is pretty much Russia. There was a point to it back when it was Cossack land, but now it's just Russia with a slightly different language. Except for the westernmost part which is by all means Polish.

Not realy. Ukrainians are other nation than russians. Mostly they lived in the commonwealth, so they view world in other way than russians, and thats cultural heritage made them more independant thinking than russians. While there can be democracy in ukraine, in russia it is highly unpropable, because most people there have quite slave mentality (IMHO). Not all of course, but that, most people voted putin pupet (miedwiediew), just because the "Tzar" sad so. Also some of them are nationalist/imperialists or both, so because, they want russia to rule everyone (which i don't like as idea, as russian culture seems to be quite low, and their rule was not gentle for poles, as also we lack of freedom - and no free men want it), so they don't see the wrong things in putin ruling. It is example of russian way of thinking. And i personaly would hate putin for his deeds, if would hate anyone. But as i believe even the worst scum can become a good person, i can't hate. Whatever i don't like this guy - and yes i blame him for our president death (there are many reasons why he might like this, and many traces that leads to assumption that he did it - but out of digression - it is only my personal opinion - so don't answer for this - this is just my explaining why i do so dislike this person).

And i like that ukraine is independent. Russian leaders are imperialists... whatever most big nations are, but Russian imperialism is especialy nasty. The only reason that it is good that Russia exist is that, they stop the chinesse invasion ;).

Last edited:
** тboй мaт, if you understand.

Iwanow, your post is full of hatred. I know that we all had there done mistakes but it is time to solve them and live together again. And this thread is not about modern politics, so keep ontopic.

Mission: Conquer Finland as Muscowy. Lose 4 infamy but gain 32 infamy for whole finnish region. Great! :wacko:
bnbhg.jpg

Geographical blinded separatist...
sepratisteu3.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

englandyz.png
England soon to be Burg-land

unledtjf.png
Scotto-England

Clashing bashing!
londoncalling.jpg