• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did Burgundy end up with most of Sweden? I'd say it was inherited, except Sweden seems to still exist.
Burgundy fought wars. Lol.

Well then, strange is that you let burgundy alive... you should have them destroyed by 1450...
I formed France with England, and Burgundy was the emperor. They were quite the challenge but now they only have the flanders region + brabant.. and scandinavia.

Lol why is Burgundy in Scandinavia xD
They didn't like the weather in Flanders.

As if Germany isn't powerful enough...

pucastille.jpg

I've never ever ever gotten a random PU like this, and my first one only has to be between the 1st and 3rd world powers...

Unfortunately, although I'm larger militarily and economically, Castille has 30 more provinces so I can't inherit and not expect mass rebellion. :/ Oh well, a Castillian vassal is still amazingly overpowered.

Well, you can just bring 20k there, for whack a mole rebel fighting, and wait 50 years for cores... also, there is chance that you won't inherit them until end of game...

EDIT: Also, conquer all those opm's, you got much prestige loose from not having your cores... aslo, add bohemia to your SOI, and all countries that you don't got cores on, and you can expand SOI... otherwise, you will waste lot of prestige... Oh, and you don't need to care about infamy, as you get no infamy for reconquest... but possibly you already know that...

EDIT: Also, conquer all those opm's, you got much prestige loose from not having your cores... aslo, add bohemia to your SOI, and all countries that you don't got cores on, and you can expand SOI... otherwise, you will waste lot of prestige... Oh, and you don't need to care about infamy, as you get no infamy for reconquest... but possibly you already know that...

Most of those OPMs are my vassals which I am slowly diploannexing. Bohemia is too large for my SOI and pretty much everyone else also. With most of the HRE OPMs gone there isn't many minors to have in my sphere.

Last edited:
As if Germany isn't powerful enough...

I've never ever ever gotten a random PU like this, and my first one only has to be between the 1st and 3rd world powers...

Unfortunately, although I'm larger militarily and economically, Castille has 30 more provinces so I can't inherit and not expect mass rebellion. :/ Oh well, a Castillian vassal is still amazingly overpowered.

Did you start as Teutonic Order?

Most of those OPMs are my vassals which I am slowly diploannexing. Bohemia is too large for my SOI and pretty much everyone else. With most of the HRE OPMs gone there isn't many minors to have in my sphere.

cancel vassals and reconquest? Much faster that way.

More Steppewolf insanity:
t02sds.jpg

28rnp1i.jpg

And this, this I nurtured. Every time a new nation sprang up, I allied with them. Nobody's going to tear this down without me saying something about it. >:/