• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have never seen such a strange HRE in any one of my games before.
While I play as the Ottoman Empire, I had nothing to do with it
hreh.png

I have never seen such a strange HRE in any one of my games before.
While I play as the Ottoman Empire, I had nothing to do with it
hreh.png

What mod are you playing that allowes the OPM (Ferrara, Brabant, Nevers) to grow that much?
PS: What country is that in North of England?

What mod are you playing that allowes the OPM (Ferrara, Brabant, Nevers) to grow that much?
PS: What country is that in North of England?

It's the WWM for Httt (while I always write http first ? -.- )
And this nation is Moray, a scotish revolter included with the Mod
Since the Mod don't change anything at the HRE-Mechanics (as far as I know) I think
it's still strange.

The 3 provinces in north-castille are owned by Ferrara, which beat the
new african, ehm european superpower in an epic 52 years war Oo

You were listening to the Manchukian anthem.
Yeah, and next was Qing ones...someone send me his historical anthemcollection earlier.

Last edited:
I was messing with the game files, editing them ... I mean, all that i was trying to do was to try to simplify the methods of igniting revolutions ... I never wanted a Rev. France in 1687 :( I am so sorry ...
sqjdaw.jpg

I never wanted a Rev. France in 1687 :( I am so sorry ...

What are you apologizing for? VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION!

Also Pan-Scandinavian movement already, surviving Eastern Roman Empire and an English North Africa. Best of all possible worlds. :D

Could totally reload as Snakehemia and take the Revolutionary menace on. :laugh:

It would be totally freak. Play as Bohemia and fight using 160k troops, low-tech weapons, low discipline and sucky generals AGAINST a 580k French Army, with one soldier tier over Bohemia, with 120 % discipline and 6 generals with more than 15 pips. :)

I dare you to fight my Rev. MONSTER !

It would be totally freak. Play as Bohemia and fight using 160k troops, low-tech weapons, low discipline and sucky generals AGAINST a 580k French Army, with one soldier tier over Bohemia, with 120 % discipline and 6 generals with more than 15 pips. :)

I dare you to fight my Rev. MONSTER !

the ai is easily outplayed with a few tricksP:

Yes maybe it is. But when you put in the hands of the AI the France I created, it would be to hard to overplay it :( I know what i have.

Yes maybe it is. But when you put in the hands of the AI the France I created, it would be to hard to overplay it :( I know what i have.
Well, perhaps try this if you're bored: Grab the North African part of the old western empire really quickly, make friends with and strengthen Byzantium (alliance, big subsidies), load as them and recreate the other half. :)

Wow ... countries that i didn't even know that exist :) And a Cherokee on the map in 1641. That is strange also.