• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anarchistica said:
Duopoly?

http://www.student.vu.nl/~rme210/pics/EU3/duopoly%20r.jpg[/img]
The values on the ledger and in the CoT screen only update monthly. In between that date and the first of the month, Tyrone evicted you and gained a monopoly.

SandMissionary.jpg

I guess the inhabitants of Thoubkal were swayed by the missionary-sanddune. They all happily converted to christianity.

ElectricEel said:
Did the guy who's walking on water succeed in converting the populace of Tangiers?
That would work to convert me.

ElectricEel said:
Did the guy who's walking on water succeed in converting the populace of Tangiers?

Nope. I think the locals thought it was a hoax. They revolted. (I mean come on, walking on water, how more Jesus-Christ would it be?)

maekh said:
Doesn't that province mean denmark can't revolt back in europe? :p I say protect it :p
I burned it down, destroyed their fleet and... was still at war with them without any country left to make peace with! Thankfully, they did come back in Europe due to a revolt, so i could take some territories i let my allies take a while ago. Let this be a warning to you all. :p

That chart is as big as the one of wine prodution. Clearly the people who have drunk themself reckless have stoped to belive in god, presumingly because they belive that God is a greedy bstrd as he'll only give you as much wine as a small cracker with the picture of a dead guy can suck up.