• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RoUnU.jpg

Please, who to hell am I suppose to from Russia????? Poland, Y U NO blob?????

Actually, considering it's July 29th, they would've likely lost if they pursued. Austria's actually making a smart decision retreating back into their own lands.

The mods will laugh. I hope. All hail king Rebelos!

Good Lord, how did they lose so many men while you, in comparison, pretty much got off scot free? Is Mr. Nasange an awesome general or something?

Yeah, my general was 6 shock, my army was 75% cavalry, and I attacked them in a farm province, so I was pretty much set up to inflict massive casualties. It was Military Drill that kept them from breaking and let the fight last long enough that I actually ran out of morale first (barely.) Good timing on that fight too, since I got my massive succession crisis about 5 months later, hehe. Didn't have to worry about Austria's army butting in.

Actually, considering it's July 29th, they would've likely lost if they pursued. Austria's actually making a smart decision retreating back into their own lands.

I believe he was commenting on the fact that 98% of Austria's entire army died on that field, while his two divisions only suffered 30% casualties yet somehow still lost.

Edit:

All hail king Rebelos!

Last edited:
Yeah, my general was 6 shock, my army was 75% cavalry, and I attacked them in a farm province, so I was pretty much set up to inflict massive casualties. It was Military Drill that kept them from breaking and let the fight last long enough that I actually ran out of morale first (barely.) Good timing on that fight too, since I got my massive succession crisis about 5 months later, hehe. Didn't have to worry about Austria's army butting in.

Out of curiosity, after that did you ever take Vienna?

Edit: HNNNGH PEER PRESSURE

ALL HAIL KING REBELOS, LORD OF SIBERIAN REBELS!