• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
not really strange but i thought it was funny

EU3_4.png

poor little ansbach

Hmm... I think I found a bug/exploit....

This was from a 1453 start.

Eu3A.JPG

Notice that I don't know how to make cannon, yet I have them....

YAY cannon in 1501, thats exactly what I needed to take over the world quickly.

This can be achieved by conquering a neighbor who I suppose could build them and now I can.

Also I noticed, as a Latin country I can build native american archers in my north american provinces, prior to me even having it be a core. It only requires ANY nations core in order to build, so if Cherokee gets core on your province you can build.

to add to that... check this out...

EU3B.JPG

Totally disgusting army.

I have 5 stacks of 2 houfnice, 5 men at arms, and 3 cavalry set to conquer burgandy. 2 other stacks of 1 houfnice, 3 men at arms, and 1 cavalry also, waiting for 1 houfnice, soon I get bronze mortar though so YAY.

Sorry if I'm off topic but I'm excited (finally) about this game.

I guess it may not be a bug since it says right on the thing that other nations can build our prefered units if they have our core, but that in my opinion is kinda a weird un-anticipated effect...

In EU2 some nations also started out with cannon in the scenario before they had the tech.

:rolf:
Haha, that was funny :D

Shiggs said:
Hmm... I think I found a bug/exploit....

<snip>

This can be achieved by conquering a neighbor who I suppose could build them and now I can.

That is very much WAD.