• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...A war of succession?! Over a relevant country?! Holy!

Seriously though, that's really neat. Here's to England winning! :D

Actually right now, Aragon's being run over by Portugal and Castille (may be already over because I didn't pause the game when I minimized it). England ain't doing anything in this war (I have lucky nations on Historical).

EDIT: The war ended and now (not a result of the war), Portugal is now leading a PU with Aragon :confused: This game just keeps on getting weirder, and weirder.

Last edited:
tunisiadotf.jpg

I suppose the Spanish conquering North Africa has benefits...

misplacednorway.jpg

Norway, what are you doing in England? This is not the era of the vikings.

liege.jpg

Magnificent, wonderful Liege! Also, Utrecht is the Papal States, and successful Pommerania.

karamaninorthamerica.jpg

Karamani North America?

That Karaman is also Catholic while their colony is Protestant.

btw awesome Norway :cool:

Ooo, I have! Though, not vanilla DW. It was in MEIOU, and I was one of the participants, but still!

Yeah the only succession wars I've seen in DW are when I caused them.

omg you actually played on till you conquered North Italy :eek:hmy:. Do you plan to wrestle yourself through this succession crisis?

Yup. Gotta capture me some universities and Rome. Another 20 years and I'll have most of Russia, Lithuania, and Poland cored.

I salute you, sir. Such tenaciousness is commendable. :)

snip

Oh, and the succession crisis? Good times. :)

successionwar.jpg

The stability costs.. ouch! Westernization will not be pleasant. Keep up updated please!

Is that In Nomine? I've forgotten what the magistrate symbol looks like to be sure of it :/ Those were the dark days, when the Big Blue Blob ruled over all.