• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pellucid said:
...if by "quite well," you mean "utterly unproductively, only serving to impress some people who would never hear of China ever again," then yes.
Well, they'd never hear of China again because the new emperor thought it was a failure and ended the missions. If they had continued them and built on the early expeditions, then they might have been seen as more "productive".

A good number of states fell under the influence of China after that, mind. Malacca is a great example.

cheers

SpainAndRebels.jpg

Spaniards being poked in the back while trying to get their province back.

they failed to take the province back so... now all basque lands are under the flag of the only basque country :p

Nobody expects the Rebel Inquisition- even the Spanish Inquisition!!! :rofl:

Ever since going to 1.3, I've had intermittent problems with ships rendering as glowing red muslim soldiers in combat- I'll see if I can get a screenshot sometime soon.

(Nice job not dying as Navarre, I might add)

Amob_m_s said:
Nobody expects the Rebel Inquisition- even the Spanish Inquisition!!! :rofl:

Ever since going to 1.3, I've had intermittent problems with ships rendering as glowing red muslim soldiers in combat- I'll see if I can get a screenshot sometime soon.

(Nice job not dying as Navarre, I might add)

Thank you :D I was lucky getting an alliance with castille early on. They saved my butt when Aragon lusted for my lands. The funniest thing was that they kept spamming me with rediculous peace offers, so I gave them one in return... they accepted to become my vassals on a warscore of 1%

I lost them as vassals when they merged with castille tho.

How could they merge with castille as you vassal?

How a king could declare war to himself?
Well, Denmark, who was leading a PU with Norway, Dow Norway.
I imagine the peace negotiations:
King of Denmark controling Denmark - I demand that you give Agder and became my vassal.
King of Denmark controling Norway - No way, you are so mean demanding that things. I will never bow to such a king.
King of Denmark controling Denmark - So, do you wanna fight some more. I can kill you, do you know it?
King of Denmark controling Norway - I dare you to kill me!
King of Denmark controling Denmark - ahhhh, you bastard, die now!
King of Denmark controling Norway - argh (being hit by king of denmark)
King of Denmark controling Denmark - dont dare me ever, argh (diyng from his onw hit)

eu32zb2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

henryjai said:
109k manpower and 22 ducats doesn't match.
Why not? Maybe he just spent a fortune in colonization, market control and buildings... :confused:

NOOOOOOO they claim defender of Faith!!!!!!!! noooooooooo

lol

i was having the title...!and i am sure that i didn't lose a single war.(just peace with burgundy...)

eu3214ji1.png

btw, is the new order of europe nice ? :p

wtf are those U.S. ships doing there???? :p

(i like the USA AI!!!)

eu3220ve7.png

you never know that Sardinia , a 2 province minor , is the second rich country in the world, and France is far from the top 10..., Ferrara is nice too, a hundred ducats per month for a single province minor...

very amazing...

eu3218th4.png

Last edited:
henryjai said:
NOOOOOOO they claim defender of Faith!!!!!!!! noooooooooo

i was having the title...!and i am sure that i didn't lose a single war.(just peace with burgundy...)
I am pretty sure that a white peace counts as "losing a war" for Defender of the Faith. You need to at least get some ducats from them to keep your title.

Playing on Magna Mundi, which regulates Europe really well, but has less of a leash on Asia methinks. I was playing Bremen and so didn't have any direct influence on Asia.

eu33dc6.png

The mighty monks of Tibet thrust into China.

eu34po2.png

The mighty Champa handing the throne to Bali (personal union headed by Bali) because Balinese chicks are hot.

eu35mf0.png

The mighty Yemeni Persian provinces.

cheers

EDIT: resized

Last edited: