• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is unacceptable that this thread has slipped down to the second page, so here's a fresh batch.

Sire! Vampire rebels are attacking in Oltenia!

Successful AI Byzantium and Bulgaria (it didn't last, sadly)

Aquileia - Friend or Foe?

The Pope Moves to Riga

Urbino conquered Rome (!), so the Pope went up North to the Baltic. Not such a strange screenshot, you say?

Riga Moves to Rhodes

Deprived of their homeland, the Rigans have decided to take refuge in the sunny Mediterranean, but they're so frustrated with the pope taking their city that they've decided to steal his title in revenge.

Papal Riga Becomes Greek Orthodox

Despite the fact that he's impersonating the pope, the Rhodian-Rigan leader has decided to convert to Orthodox Christianity. Other countries are now quite confused about who is the leader of their religion.

Incidentally, see how I'm at war with France in that last screenshot, despite being tiny little Brittany? I kicked their ass, just so you know.

Last edited:
2011-12-02_00001.jpg

:D

Vlad Dracul was actually Dracula's father :p.

But obviously, the father of a vampire is a vampire, too. It works like that for horses, pigs, dogs, cats, and bats, too. So vampires should be similar.

Also, that orthodox Papal Riga on Rhodos is hilarious. That Johann V is either completely insane or has enormous balls of steel, he is even warning the mighty Ottoman Empire not to do anything he does not like.

cypriotsinai.jpg

Hi Byzzies, hey Habsburgs, whatcha up to?

Oh, you're beating up the Mamluks? Cool, I'll join you. *gets Beirut*

That was fun, let's do it again! *gets Sinai*

What mod is it?

This is after Great Britain expanded across the world to take parts of North Africa, Yemen and the Ottoman Empire. Also note the similarly dispersed Austrians, and the pitiful little Ottoman Empire. Also, GIANT PAPAL STATE.
VEkPS.jpg

A3CzM.jpg

The Triple Entente of Death and Destruction - France, Aragon, and last but not least, Burgundy. If it makes you feel any better, Burgundy won a war against France 25 years earlier.
Mod is MEIOU

Last edited:

It's BurgUndy! It says so right in your own screenshot (top left)!

(not saying this specifically to you: lots of people in this threat seem to have problems spelling Burgundy)

[/sp nazi]

Last edited:
ottomanq.png

Lol help me :(

Send spies everywhere you can. Ally with russia, and france, and beat those ottomans in at least one frony yourself. It may be the only way to defeat the evil muslims. And don't despair - the OE historicaly was at least equaly strong, or maybe even stronger. And lost. To poland, and Austria. Aaaand.... it is not the eighteen years war scenario? If so then you are doomed anyway as netherlands. At war with spain... SPAIN!!!

Send spies everywhere you can. Ally with russia, and france, and beat those ottomans in at least one frony yourself. It may be the only way to defeat the evil muslims. And don't despair - the OE historicaly was at least equaly strong, or maybe even stronger. And lost. To poland, and Austria. Aaaand.... it is not the eighteen years war scenario? If so then you are doomed anyway as netherlands. At war with spain... SPAIN!!!
The siege of Vienna is basically the Story of how Poland Saved Europe's ass but got no thanks for it.

The fall of Catholicism is at hand. Miscmods: Peace of God.
eu33s.png

And in case anybody needs the color code:
Myself and Bohemian light blue: Protestant
Darker blue (Ukraine): Reformed
Lighter blue (The Hansa): Hussite
Dark Brown: Jewish
Light Brown: Orthodox

If you really think the protestant and hussite colors on there are blue then you need to look at a color scale, that or I am color blind XD

If you really think the protestant and hussite colors on there are blue then you need to look at a color scale, that or I am color blind XD
You know, I've never really looked at those colors outside of a blue-scale. o.o. I always assumed they were on the same scale because the Reformed faith definitely has some blue in it. But yeah, now I see that Protestants and Hussites have more gray in them than blue.