• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not really sure how strange this is, but I thought it was funny.

vassalasemperor1om9.jpg

What's funny about that, you ask? As it turns out...

vassalasemperor2ea7.jpg

...The Holy Roman Emperor, collective ruler of all member states in central Europe, is nothing more than a vassal.

aragonesepapalstatevc4.jpg

The Papal State was a vassal of Aragon's for about 15 years before being annexed. It took less than two weeks for Aragon to decide that they didn't have the right to do so in the first place.

swrathdn9.jpg

Even worse, Aragon is hit with a terrible plague two weeks after annexing the God-loving Papal State, and only 3 days after releasing them. Coincidence?

Leave Rome alone, or Thy Lord shall punish Thee with most vengeful wrath! :mad:

This is something you will only see in WC I guess (yes, this is my WC Ming again). I'll call it: Stab up exploit.

2002295447724726570_rs.jpg

It is actually funny and can help WC a lot. But I guess it is a bug. 1.3 patch log doesn't mention it. So it is still usable.

This exploit gives you +1 stability in a mont after you lost 1

Conditions:
- Your stability MUST become 2. Else you will have to wait till 100000 for it to work (and that is only at stability 1)
- The stability cost must contain an exponent (my badboy was 1200)

Example:
I have a slider I can move. So I move it
2002282472142151017_rs.jpg

Then I check the price of the stability.
2002281590135662245_rs.jpg

It seems that only an event can make it +1. But I do not despair.

Because the next month:
2002241631763643569_rs.jpg

Have fun conquering the world now (My inflation was 0, it might work with inflation too)